Hi new here

Oh I'm so jealous I used to love hifi bars the lemon one is delish! This is the thing that sucks being in Spain, there is no groups here and you can't get the mag of the hifi bars!! Boo!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I'm so jealous I used to love hifi bars the lemon one is delish! This is the thing that sucks being in Spain, there is no groups here and you can't get the mag of the hifi bars!! Boo!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
They sell them on eBay but at extortionate prices ! The Alpen light bars are a good substitute are you able to get them in Spain ? They have a new lemon one which is very nice

I'm addicted to the rocky road hi-fi bars my daughter is dying to try one coz it's got marshmallows and choc but i keep chasing her away from the box I could quite happily sit and eat the whole box in one sitting. I do think breakfast is the worst meal of the day for trying to eat the right amounts of things!
At least it was only garlic bread that jumped into your mouth a whole large KFC meal leapt into mine last week didn't even try to work out the syns in it coz i think i might have cried.
It is bad that slimming world don't sell their hi-fi bars online my nan did slimming world whilst she was living in Spain and when she saw me eating one tried to tell me that they weren't part of the slimming world plan and no way were they only 3 syns

The rocky roads are delicious ! But not big enough or filling enough for my liking haha ! Ah good old KFC - I love their hot wings !! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow [/COLOR[COLOR=""]

I tweeted them in the week and they said they are looking into online sales for hifi bars so fingers crossed it Will be soon

That's good then great if you miss group for a week. Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow too lets hope we've both lost what we want

i dont think so, or if they do they're super super expensive!

Do you have any family or friends here in UK that could send you some over we do it all the time with my brother in law he lives in America and we send him digestive biscuits and stuff he can't get out there and he'll send us reeces peanut butter cups and lucky charms which are extortionate over here.

possibly but my mum does WW i know a couple of Cs so i guess i could ask!

Even if someone can't send you the hi-fi bars they could always send a couple of alpen lights

i'm home for a week soon so maybe i'll stock up on low syn snacks!

lol that'll get em confused in the airport when they x-ray your bags i can just see it now they ask to look in your bags and find a years supply of alpen bars in there lol

they'll think i'm nuts!!!

Lost 3.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week so very happy this week

Lost 3.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week so very happy this week

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY well done love!! - do you keep a food diary on here? i'd love too follow it if so :

Thanks No i don't keep a food diary on here but was thinking of starting one so might start one today

yeah do! and post the link, i find it really inspiring to read other food diaries and it gives me great ideas for variety in my meals.

haven't had much variety so far lol but brought a couple of the slimming world cookbooks so gonna try a load of the meals out of there

Well done on your loss woop woop ! I lost 1kg (2.2lb ) so am very pleased hoping for my half a stone next week

Back