Hi new here

well done love! - keep it up! :)

Cheers had a bit of a wobble in work as someone brought in welsh cakes which I ate !!! Back in the game now though and they were only small ones

I'm going to try weekly syn countdown this week so rather than feel guilty if I go over can just adopt the attitude when they are gone they are gone

youre entitled to a wee treat every so often, at least your prepared to jump back on the wagon :)

Naughty food keeps falling in my mouth all the time tho haha

Well done I'm hoping for my half stone next week too! I know the feeling when someone presents you with something and you just can't help but eat it. I've spent the day at my mums and she is awful for it, she can't help herself but she's never had a weight problem always being a 8-10 in clothes. I ended up with hot cross buns for lunch then turkey stroganoff with cream for dinner but just gonna go a bit careful for the next couple of days

Ah glad it's not just me hav worked out on slimming world online I've had 15.5 syns today so not that tragic ! But I'm starving and wanted an Indian (within syns) hmmmm decisions ! *headstokitcheninsearchofsomeinspiration

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...a-do-before-christmas-2013-a.html#post6121261
Princesa thats the link to my food diary. Mum they are bringing out a new asian cookbook next week so bound to have some very tasty indian recipes in. According to my consultant from what she's seen it looks really good. It's a friday hun don't matter too much if you've gone over a little we've got a week till weigh in to make it up

Ah glad it's not just me hav worked out on slimming world online I've had 15.5 syns today so not that tragic ! But I'm starving and wanted an Indian (within syns) hmmmm decisions ! *headstokitcheninsearchofsomeinspiration

worth searching on the recipe section, people have probably posted slimming world friendly indian recipes!

Naughty food keeps falling in my mouth all the time tho haha
It tends to do that the higher sugar and calories it has the further it can jump i reckon you never hear anyone saying a tomato just leapt into my mouth but choccy bars do it all the time lol

Well ladies you are going to be proud of me ! After reviewing my food from the day I discovered I was original not EE so I went to the shop (which is sandwiched between the chip shop Chinese and Indian ) and bough a loaf of nimble bread and had poached eggs on toast and a huge Salad ! It was delicious ! I think I'm going to try more red and green days as the extra healthy extras are quite useful !!!

Going to make curry on the weekend thinking a low syn thai green will let you know how it turns out !

wow well done that some self restraint to not dive into the indian. So easy to do when you're hungry i've started avoiding the shop at lunchtimes and evening as ours has two chippys next to it thai green curry sounds nice. I'm going to try a recipe out of one of the books i brought today at group just not sure which one yet gonna ask OH what he fancies when he comes home tonight as he's really picky. Also got to try to find something I can easily get all the ingredients for coz relying on iceland and butchers coz not walking to the supermarket way to far too go with OH he's pretty lazy and moans like hell about it!

I'm really lucky that within a two mile radius I have a huge tesco asda morrisons co-op Iceland and lidl and lots of butchers and one that sells syns free burgers and sausage
And my OH will eat anything and kids quite good also just make the odd adaption here and there

my little'un will eat most of what I cook OH is really fussy with meat and doesn't like any meat that can turn out tough or chewy so rarely eats gammon or pork chops stuff like that. and being in sunny cornwall everything is miles away live in a fairly small village and the local shop isn't very slimming world friendly but going to do an online shop tomorrow so can stock up again as not done a proper shop since i've started this diet so hopefully I can vary meals a bit and try some different foods.

I love Cornwall beautiful place ! I would be huge if I lived there with clotted cream and afternoon teas !!!

Sorry to annoy but I need to get my posts to 50 to get rid of these restrictions they are annoying me

I know me too it's really bugging me that you can't do anything really till you get to 50 posts lol

Ah 1 more and your there ! Let me know what it's like haha

Back