Hi new here

It's not the clotted cream that gets you it's the pasties there is nothing more tempting that walking past a pasty shop when they are just coming out of the oven they smell bloody gorgeous although you can get some brilliant clotted cream down here straight from the farmers that tastes so much better than roddas clotted cream its really fresh

Hot gregge corned beef pasties I love so hot you burn the roof of your mouth ! I bet they are about 100 syns

Just checked 21 syns ouch ! And sometimes I eat 2

never tried a greggs one always got to be proper steak for me I dread to think how many syns it is when i eat a pasty as I always have a large then cover it in mayo probably a good couple of days worth of syns

Sounds amazing tho ! Hmm 51 posts and still big red warning !!

reckons it can take up to an hour to update i still got the big red warning too :cry:

I'm unlocked *doesalittledance :clap:

Well ladies you are going to be proud of me ! After reviewing my food from the day I discovered I was original not EE so I went to the shop (which is sandwiched between the chip shop Chinese and Indian ) and bough a loaf of nimble bread and had poached eggs on toast and a huge Salad ! It was delicious ! I think I'm going to try more red and green days as the extra healthy extras are quite useful !!!

Going to make curry on the weekend thinking a low syn thai green will let you know how it turns out !

Well done love! am totally proud!!! :)

ooh you ladies are making me hungry with all that talk about pasties....

Well I just attempted a syn free rice pudding ! Look great texture great but just tasted of saccharin ! I've tred a few desserts and have to say sweetner as a substitute for sugar doesn't work for me it tastes like crushed paracetamol

Well I just attempted a syn free rice pudding ! Look great texture great but just tasted of saccharin ! I've tred a few desserts and have to say sweetner as a substitute for sugar doesn't work for me it tastes like crushed paracetamol

Oh I agree.......just can't do the sweetener thing at all. I've tried and tried but nah! All those ML yoghurts and stuff with sweeteners leave such a horrible aftertaste for me......

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I agree with the ML yoghurts can't touch them they taste nasty although i have one recipe using sweetener that doesn't leave the aftertaste it's a dark chocolate and peppermint mousse was in last months magazine I couldn't get any peppermint extract so used vanilla and it was so yummy everyone ate the lot and wanted more afterwards

Taken the plunge booked two photo shoots one beginning of march the other one mid september with a friend of mine who's a photographer so got a good goal to aim to want to have lost a fair bit by September I at least wanna be in a size 12 by then as got a gorgeous size 12 dress in wardrobe and wanna wear that. It's brand new still got tags on brought it ages ago with the idea if I had something I really wanted to wear i'd cut out choc etc and lost the weight but it never happened so now got to make it happen so I can wear it. Felt i needed a goal as all I can keep thinking is I want to lose it by Christmas but have decided to forget about the weight a bit at mo so first goal is a size 14 by my partners birthday in June and then a size 12 by September i'm a size 16 at the mo so only got to drop two dress sizes to get there!!
Anyone else got a clothes size goal??

I'm a size 16 and want to be a 12 by my holiday in August. Never been on holiday a size 12 so am saving up to go and buy a new wardrobe in July to go with. Just done the first day of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today!

Never tried a jillian micheals thing before hope it works for you. Think you need a goal to aim for makes things easier got something to aim for

I found some of it hard but managed to do all of it. Suspect I will ache tomorrow though. I have the same plan going to try and do it for three months a month of each level.
How has your weight loss been on it? I have really slow losses most of the time so doing it to try and boost them up a bit.

Taken the plunge booked two photo shoots one beginning of march the other one mid september with a friend of mine who's a photographer so got a good goal to aim to want to have lost a fair bit by September I at least wanna be in a size 12 by then as got a gorgeous size 12 dress in wardrobe and wanna wear that. It's brand new still got tags on brought it ages ago with the idea if I had something I really wanted to wear i'd cut out choc etc and lost the weight but it never happened so now got to make it happen so I can wear it. Felt i needed a goal as all I can keep thinking is I want to lose it by Christmas but have decided to forget about the weight a bit at mo so first goal is a size 14 by my partners birthday in June and then a size 12 by September i'm a size 16 at the mo so only got to drop two dress sizes to get there!!
Anyone else got a clothes size goal??

that sounds fab!, i'd like to be a 12 by the summer, and ultimately an 8-10 i'm super short and i'm currently a 16 but all my weights mainly on my stomach so i just always look pregnant i'd be so happy if i was a 12 on top by the summer so i could wear a bikini for the first time in 7 years....

Back