Hi new here

I started SW in November when my baby was only 3 weeks old so only vaguely followed until the new year (and not at all over Christmas!) Over the past 5 weeks I have been more on track and doing the DVD and lost on average 2 lbs per week. Have to confess I am still having probably a day per week when I don't stick to it but still losing probably because of breast feeding and exercise. Think the exercise is definitely helping! Hopefully will make a difference to you. I really like it because it is only 20 minutes so easy to fit it in and baby and toddler will watch/play whilst I do it!

Just got myself a copy of the jiliian micheals 30 day shred after reading reviews so gonna start today and give it a go watched part of it on youtube and I can already tell i'm going to die by the end of it will let you know how i get on

It is great! Just remember it is only around 20 mins. Helps me keep going when I think I am going to die! Your stamina buils up really quick. I wish I had taken my measurements before I started, would have been interesting to see how they changed. Good luck! X

i made sure i measured myself just done the first workout that woman is evil!!!! Muscles hurt that i never knew i had gonna go get a nice warm shower now and try to relax all my muscles don't want to hurt too much tomorrow

Hi ladies hope your all well. Just been looking at the link to the pastie recipe, the pittas are no longer healthy extras so you would have to syn them too im afraid.

You could use a WW tortilla wrap which is 5.5 syns its less than a pitta bread. Put your mixture on half fold it over and coat with a beaten egg, voila a pasty.

You could use the cheese from your hex mixed with potato and onion then you have a pasty for 5.5 syns

evening all !! shred is great i should start doing it again !!
kim photo shoot sounds fab !!!
well today has been a complete diet sabotage im not even going to try and work out the syns lets just say i will be syn free and living off veg all week #tomorrowisanotherday

Best way to do it mum just move on from it think a bit of a blow out now and again stops us going mad. Yeah it was really good and don't feel as bad as I thought i would had a shower and managed to release all my muscles and just my shoulders a bit sore now not looking forward to doing it tomorrow coz my OH will be home and he seems to find any exercise dvd i'm doing hilarious i think it's less the dvd but all the swearing I do whilst doing it and how I scream at the TV telling the person how evil they are he doesn't seem to realise it helps me work through the pain and break the barrier to keep going hence I don't do exercise classes at the gym think i'd probably get arrested

It's the perfect timing of when she says I know you feel like your dying now hahaha

I know I thought that too that led to a few words i think i completely made up just for her!

Hi ladies hope your all well. Just been looking at the link to the pastie recipe, the pittas are no longer healthy extras so you would have to syn them too im afraid.

You could use a WW tortilla wrap which is 5.5 syns its less than a pitta bread. Put your mixture on half fold it over and coat with a beaten egg, voila a pasty.

You could use the cheese from your hex mixed with potato and onion then you have a pasty for 5.5 syns

Thanks Texty I'm doing slimming world from home so didn't know you syn pittas thanks love!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I might give the shred another go! I did a few bob harper workouts and he's just as nasty no wonder the two of them get people so skinny on the biggest loser! Ahahah

Kim I'm the same effing and blinding at the tv screen, I don't hve weights did you use weights?

that sounds fab!, i'd like to be a 12 by the summer, and ultimately an 8-10 i'm super short and i'm currently a 16 but all my weights mainly on my stomach so i just always look pregnant i'd be so happy if i was a 12 on top by the summer so i could wear a bikini for the first time in 7 years....

I'm same only 5'2 so a 10 would be great, 14 at the mo.

I recently moved from Ireland to Spain and there I was a comfy 14 but here I'm a 16 (clothes are made for tiny girls here) so I'm not exactly sure where I'm at but between 10&12 would be perfect I'm more top heavy like all of my weights on my tummy really.

Yeah i had weights got up this morning and I now ache like mad I felt fine yesterday but going to try and do it again today. Yeah my clothes in Spain are really tiny I used to hate going on holiday over there where my nan lived they had a Mango clothes shop just down the road and used to love the clothes in there but could never buy anything coz the sizes didn't go big enough

Yep it's so annoying because mango and zara are really cheap here! But most shops I have to buy maternity wear otherwise I think I look like I'm dressing alot older than I am

Evening ladies ! My amazing slimming world discovery today is Kerry low low cheddar spread ! Half a tub for hex a ! I heated it up and poured over sweet potato chips !!!! Omg was heaven on a plate had big salad on side going to make a cauliflower cheese with it t some point

Evening ladies ! My amazing slimming world discovery today is Kerry low low cheddar spread ! Half a tub for hex a ! I heated it up and poured over sweet potato chips !!!! Omg was heaven on a plate had big salad on side going to make a cauliflower cheese with it t some point

Mmm I love it with chicken, spinach and spaghetti x

Mmm I love it with chicken, spinach and spaghetti x
Cheese is one of my downfalls I could sit and eat it by the block so I'm now going to be adding this to everything !! Just wish it was a bit cheaper ! Tat chicken dish sounds fab might try that !

Low low can be used as a hex too and they do som fab flavours!x

Back