Hi new here

Evening ladies ! My amazing slimming world discovery today is Kerry low low cheddar spread ! Half a tub for hex a ! I heated it up and poured over sweet potato chips !!!! Omg was heaven on a plate had big salad on side going to make a cauliflower cheese with it t some point
That sounds lovely may have to try that

Last night I had it with sw burgers in hot ww petite pain ! It seriously is delicious !
Another red day today for me and will be red again tomorrow I am loving the extra hex allowance will probably have a green day Friday ! Am hoping at least a stay the same this week seem to have spent all week clawing my way back from my weekend of sabotage !! Am definitely not falling into that trap this weekend so have meal planned ready !

Hope everyone is well

hi yeah really well thanks i've stuck to extra easy this week coz been charging all over the place and it seems to be the easiest thing to just grab and go on extra easy although had a bad day today missed lunch so been trying to catch up all day coz i've been hungry all day

Ah glad it's not just me hav worked out on slimming world online I've had 15.5 syns today so not that tragic ! But I'm starving and wanted an Indian (within syns) hmmmm decisions ! *headstokitcheninsearchofsomeinspiration

We made the Chicken Dopiaza recipe from SW website for tea, its 0 syns on EE, was really easy to cook (I am no Nigella..!), and really tasty as well, would definitely recommend it :)

Anyone else got a clothes size goal??

My younger sister is getting married in October, and ideally I want to be at least a 14 by then...fingers crossed! Sorry for the multiple posts, but I thought as I was commenting about two totally different things it would be less confusing, and also I am trying to hit the magic 50 posts as a newbie too lol :eek:;)

I know the 50 posts thing is annoying but you get past it pretty quick here

Hope you get to a 14 for your sisters wedding it's great to have something to aim for makes you a bit more motivated i think if you've got an event coming up

Back