Hi, new here!

RainbowUnicorn

Hi! I’m joining the forum to see if I can stay motivated this time :) I know SW works for me, I lost 1.5st a while ago but then fell pregnant with my daughter and put it all back and then some 🙈 So I need to lose the baby weight (bad excuse when she’s 10 months old haha) plus what I needed to lose before. Overall it’s about 5.5 stone (2 stone to pre pregnancy weight) and I’m finding it really difficult to stick to plan with a very lovely but very demanding baby in tow! Any tips welcome!

Hi welcome. I would definitely keep a food diary, write everything down you eat, HEXs, Syns, Free and Speed food it really does help you stay on track. Plan your food menu ahead of time, I usually do mine for a few days at a time, so I always know what I am going eat each day. Always check syn values etc it is so easy to go off. Download the SW app it is so handy to check syn values when out and about. There are also lots of help and tips on the SW website.
I keep a diary on here, more to record my thoughts and feelings each day, I find it quite therapeutic for me, I can read over it and see what was going on in my head and what I can do to make changes etc.
I also downloaded a walking app, it is amazing how much we move without even realising it, running around after a little child all day you are probably do a lot more body magic than you think.
I am no expert but these are just little tips that have helped me, look around this site, there are a lot of wonderful tips and inspirational people.
I wish you luck on your weigh loss and I can help in any way please do not be afraid to ask x

Thank you for the advice! I try to keep a food diary but need to be better at writing on it straight away 🙈 I struggle most with snacks (I tend to eat some fruit but not always very filling) and lunches that need to be quick and easy because my only chance to eat is while little one naps and that can be anything from 30 minutes to 2 hours. And it’s guaranteed the day I’m cooking a nice meal is the day she’ll have a short nap 😂 So I end up eating omelettes and similar stuff a lot 😕

Will have a look around! x

Back