Hi.......new member here

pigmad

Hi........new member to both slimming world online and here. I am doing SW online as I was unable to join the group sessions due to having cancer 2 years and back on active treatment again. But I am gaining weight and needed to do something. I checked it all out and spoke with a lovely consultant and so long as I don't overdo it and just loose the 3 stone i've gained healthily and steadily or at least try and manage the weight gain in itself I should be ok. Was a bit disappointed to be honest not to be able to go to class as I could have definitely done with meeting other members. Still that's me in nutshell, other than that I am quite well, I have chemo at home and its incurable but with good treatments available to me I should still be here in about 20 years!!!!!! Would love to hear from anyone else in the same position as me.

Hi Pigmad. Welcome. Not sure about people having treatment, but lots of good folk doing SW at home and getting results. It's flexible so hopefully you'll develop some meals you enjoy eating. Read the boards, post and track what you eat. You'll find some good SW support here on the SW threads.

Back