Hi, new member

Hi Dizzy, welcome love. The girls on here are all totally mad, be warned.

Stephen, that photo of me feeding the fishes at my fattest is from Lanzarote in 2001.

We're off to La Rochelle next month. :)

lucky you. I dont think ill be having holidays this year. maybe the odd night away. im hoping for pups this year!

I like the South of France Vicky, lovely weather and a great laid back life style.

yes me too. used to go a lot when i was a kid. Gorgeous food, great weather and fab wine (obviously didnt drink that when i was a kid)

That says it all Vicky. :D I can't wait.

lucky lucky you. we will miss you while you are gone. it will take you a couple of hours at least to catch up with us :D

LOL, I bet, especially as we have so many members posting on here now.

i still havnt managed to get through all the posts since i was back on saturday. its an impossible chance atm for me lol

I get really annoyed if i cant read them all :D

LOL, I do to Vicky. are we sad. LOL

ooh have we got an extra mod?

Caz, Vicky, pack your bags you can come with me. Im only going to the south west france about an hour from spain so will pop across the border for tapas.

We must be getting busy over here... we've also been given an extra Mod!!

I noticed, LOL, probably think we are all anarchists and subversives and need watching. :D

You have to watch the Mods, nasty sneaky people. ;)

You did? that's unusual love.

must have been a naughty one faf x

i broke the rules. saw their was lots of new people so thought i would send out another facebook request for them to join our private group.
got my hands slapped lol

Back