Hi, new member

artcharliy

Hi everyone, i registered today. Have dieted lots of times before, know how to eat but i binge, a lot, on crap. So everytime i lose weight i bugger it up.
I'm off to the doctors later, don't go very often so think he'll be a bit surprised to see me, i'm going to ask for help to lose the weight. I don't know exactly what i weigh, tend to go off my clothes, but i'll be about 18 stone, i'll set my start weight when i get back. I'm going to ask for Xenical, i know i'll have to prove i can lose weight before he'll give it me, and i don't think of it as a quick fix, i'm hoping it will act more like aversion therapy lol. Anyway, just wanted to say hello, be honest, but it turned into a bit of an essay.:)

Hi everyone, i registered today. Have dieted lots of times before, know how to eat but i binge, a lot, on crap. So everytime i lose weight i bugger it up.
I'm off to the doctors later, don't go very often so think he'll be a bit surprised to see me, i'm going to ask for help to lose the weight. I don't know exactly what i weigh, tend to go off my clothes, but i'll be about 18 stone, i'll set my start weight when i get back. I'm going to ask for Xenical, i know i'll have to prove i can lose weight before he'll give it me, and i don't think of it as a quick fix, i'm hoping it will act more like aversion therapy lol. Anyway, just wanted to say hello, be honest, but it turned into a bit of an essay.:)

If you're on a low fat menu anyway the Xenical dont work as well, you have to take them when there is fat in your meal, so if there isnt any fat you dont need to take one. All you can do is ask the doc, I was given them but they didnt do alot for me tbh, good luck with it all and this site is the dogs....loads of great ideas, I only joined up today and have found it ace already!!!!

xxx

Hi, thanks for the reply, i think i'm more bothered about it making me make better choices than aiding the weight loss if you know what i mean. I know that i will lose weight if i stick to it, but i binge, and i'm hoping this will stop me doing that, so i completely see what you mean.
I think a lot of people think that it's a quick fix, but i'm not bothered about that, aslong as it keeps coming of it can happen as slowly as it needs as long as the scales go in the right direction. It's gone on over a lot of years it'll take time to come of :)

Good luck with your weight loss too, i like that there is someone starting at the same time as me, it's nice to be able to see other people's progress too. I've just signed up for an autumn challenge, just to keep me motivated. I have no scales at home, so going to the nurse in four weeks to get weighed.

Back