Hi. New MM User

Hi Kelsey,

Well done on the loss so far :) I have to admit I strayed from WW recently and am sort of calorie counting!! I saw you posted in Serena's diary - probably the best place to go for advice!

Have you thought about starting a diary yourself?

What's your goal? And do you have a date/event in mind, are you breaking it into mini goals or are you just going to see what happens??

Sorry, questions, questions...

Hannah :)

Hi, I joined ww on Wednesday. U have done so well so far. What kind of foods do u eat. Do u use all ur weeklies? Sorry for all the questions:)

Hi Kelsey, Well done on the loss so far :) I have to admit I strayed from WW recently and am sort of calorie counting!! I saw you posted in Serena's diary - probably the best place to go for advice! Have you thought about starting a diary yourself? What's your goal? And do you have a date/event in mind, are you breaking it into mini goals or are you just going to see what happens?? Sorry, questions, questions... Hannah :)

Thanks. I have just started a diary. I'm still getting the hang of things lol.
I don't have a set goal but ideally I want to wear size 12-14 clothes so that's my aim lol. I'm taking it as it comes, I've had a few bad days and put on 1lbs last week, so I'm trying my hardest ATM to make as many changes as I can. I'm lucky that my mum has been on WW before and cooks my meals for me :p

And brine, I try not to use my weeklies but I love food so much; I know they are there to fall back on. In the past 8 weeks when I have gone over my dailies I've not bothered to track how many weekly points I have gone into, which is bad I know.
I'm not using activity points either, they kinda confuse me lol.

Thank you for the well wishes though. Much appreciated :)

Back