Hi new to all this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Princessclark, 7 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Princessclark

Princessclark bandie wife

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all only started slimming world last week so a real newbie to all this lol x going good so far I think but won't find out if I've lost etc until tomorrow as don't own a set of home scales which is probably a good thing as I think I'd be obsessed by now lol x
    Current weight is 10st 8lbs, target weight right now is 9st albs which coinsidently is my 10% target weight lol

So if anyone has any tips, tricks etc please let me know x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princessclark

Princessclark bandie wife

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm on extra easy for the time being as 2 of my sister are on it and have both had good losses of both ( hearing about their success made me pull my finger out and start slimming down lol )
    Only want to lose 1st 8lbs to get down to 9st and will hopefully be comfortable as that size again x was 8st 7lbs four years ago when I got married so at 10st 8lbs/11st is about the biggest I've ever been which I know isn't that big but I'm only 5"3 so don't carry my weight well and have PCOS so it's harder to shift when it is there x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with EE. You could start a diary thread and/or food diary thread in the SW section for extra support.

Irene xx

5. ZoeJayneStarr

ZoeJayneStarr Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello hun and welcome!!

You will find loooads of help and support here at minis :) x

Good luck with your journey

6. Shazza84

Shazza84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi everyone I'm new to all this too. Ive just started weight watchers and I'm hoping to lose 38pounds by June next year. I'm a full time mum to two kids aged 2 and 1. During my pregnancies I put on a total of 38 pounds so my goal is to lose all the extra baby weight I put on. ????

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.