Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi new to all this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Princessclark, 7 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Princessclark

Princessclark bandie wife

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all only started slimming world last week so a real newbie to all this lol x going good so far I think but won't find out if I've lost etc until tomorrow as don't own a set of home scales which is probably a good thing as I think I'd be obsessed by now lol x
    Current weight is 10st 8lbs, target weight right now is 9st albs which coinsidently is my 10% target weight lol

So if anyone has any tips, tricks etc please let me know x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princessclark

Princessclark bandie wife

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm on extra easy for the time being as 2 of my sister are on it and have both had good losses of both ( hearing about their success made me pull my finger out and start slimming down lol )
    Only want to lose 1st 8lbs to get down to 9st and will hopefully be comfortable as that size again x was 8st 7lbs four years ago when I got married so at 10st 8lbs/11st is about the biggest I've ever been which I know isn't that big but I'm only 5"3 so don't carry my weight well and have PCOS so it's harder to shift when it is there x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with EE. You could start a diary thread and/or food diary thread in the SW section for extra support.

Irene xx

5. ZoeJayneStarr

ZoeJayneStarr Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello hun and welcome!!

You will find loooads of help and support here at minis :) x

Good luck with your journey

6. Shazza84

Shazza84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi everyone I'm new to all this too. Ive just started weight watchers and I'm hoping to lose 38pounds by June next year. I'm a full time mum to two kids aged 2 and 1. During my pregnancies I put on a total of 38 pounds so my goal is to lose all the extra baby weight I put on. ????

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.