Hi New to Lipotrim

Angel21

Hi all

I'm Emma and I'm from the south of the UK. I'm 5'2 and currently weighing in at 13 stone 12. I'm new to Lipotrim and I'm trying it after a friend suggested it to me. I'm not new to losing weight, have tried Slim Fast, Weight Watchers and Slimming World to no avail. I tried Atkins 3 years ago and lost 4 stone but gained it all back after slipping back into my old ways. So here I am! My goal is to get down to 9.5 stone but I'm aiming for 10 stone at the moment. I go to the gym 3 times a week and I have a personal training session every week.

I'm currently on Day 5 of LT. Still getting a few dizzy spells and headaches so I hope this passes!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and having the support from everyone on this website, I think I'm going to need it!! I've never tried a full meal replacement programme and I think I'm going to struggle!
xxx

Welcome to Minimins & good luck with LT :)

Welcome to Minimins Angel21:D:D:D

I hope you have a chance to browse around the site a bit and see how many different weightloss programmes and support there is for everyone. We are all at different stages of our own journeys so I hope you will feel as though you are with like-minded souls who understand.

We also have lots of other topics we all chat about and share our own experiences if we want to. Lots of laughs, and tissues with hugs when there's tears of pain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards and getting to know you better. Any questions about anything at all, then please feel free to post and ask and one of us will be there as soon as possible.

Have a look at the link below and we also have a thread "A big welcome to all new members" where you might like to start off in and tell us all a bit about yourself.

(Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)http://www.minimins.com/introduction...s-website.html (Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)

Hi Emma, I was the same as you and suffered with headaches, and lightheadedness for much of my first week on LT. I'm only on day 10 now but thankfully that has all passed. Do feel a lot better although I keep thinking about food too much for my liking!!! Once you have your first weigh-in I'm sure it will spur you on and motivate you for the 2nd. Like you, I am determined that this is going to work for me having tried all sorts of diets before without success. Good luck hun.

welcome

wishing you the best of luck x

hiya Emma,

I am on day 6 - 2nd time around on lipotrim. I weighed in at 180 lbs which is over 13 stone last week so I'll w/in in Monday. Had a huge energy boost today and wakeful at night. don't know if this is TOM or lipotrim. I lost 3 stone last time - a year ago now - put about 2.3 stone back on by binging and piging out and just trying month after month to restart. Drink lotsa water and the dizzyness and other negative symptoms will pass and you'll feel better than ever. I have done better than any other restart since January because I've been trailing the posts on here every day, many times a day. This is my survival. Good luck and keep shaking!!

Colly

Back