Hi New to Site

MimiD1968

Hi All

I am new to this website, and new to Lipotrim. I started on 20th Feb last Monday. The first week was very hard. I have stuck to it religiously. I think Saturday was the worst, having to sit upstairs as all my family enjoyed their brunch. I felt so sorry for myself. But I found this site and have been reading all the wonderful success stories and the really genuine support you all give each other. That certainly helped me to recognise that this is not forever and the food will be there at the end.

Its my little girls Communion in May and I am hoping to loose around 3 stone for that. I'm really using that date as a gaol as its the biggest thing in the calendar at the moment and I need to focus on something.

I have my first weigh in today and will post my loss! Hopefully it will be a big one. :D

Thanks for reading...

:D Hello and Welcome.... you sound like your in the zone hun lol.... and it always always helps to have a goal... mine was getting baptised :D
I always think its good to have lots of mini goals too... and rewards on this diet as it really is so tough but sooo worth it.. just like us eh :)
Somehting like a mini manicure, facial.... long hot soak in the bath with your fave book or whatever floats your boat hun... read the posts regularly, post regularly and drink drink drink lots of water lol... till your floating ha ha... keep positive, and well done on getting through your 1st week almost and cant wait to see your loss darl.... lots of love Lou xxx

Welcome along. You'll find lots of help and support here. You can have three stone off by May if you stick to the plan!

Back