Hi, newbie here!!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Hi all, new to actually being a member of this forum but have lurked for a while and everyone seems really nice!

I just rejoined Slimming World after losing about 9 stone and then regaining 1 - in about 2 years. I have 5 more to go til I am at my own personal target and have rejoined class to help me.

There's not much I don't know about the original and green plans, though i'm as new to Extra Easy as everyone else! I'd love to stick around and make some new friends, help people and be helped by other members along the way!

I have just started my own blog on Wordpress to help me stick to the plan, it's a bit sparse at the moment, but it's the getting started that's the hardest part - just like a diet!;)

I would love readers and commentary and messages of support, and i'll give mine to others in return.

So yeah that's me. Hi all and thanks for reading.

Vixx xx

The 9:20 from New Street

Hi and welcome to minimins, good luck with your journey and a big well done for the weight you have lost so fat, what a great achievement x

Thanks everyone, I'm really glad I found these forums. I do love an active forum :D

Hello there Vixx, welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss. X

Back