Hi....Newbie here

Hi everyone!
My names Vicky, ive been on the diet since beginning of January and stayed completley abstinent so far:happy036:... i read all the forums and think all the support here is fantastic and hoping you may be able to spare a little for me:D.
Heres to it being our time!!!:girlpower: Look forward to hearing from youx

Hi Vicky, welcome, yes its a great wee cmmunity here everyone is so helpful.
Look forward to accompanying you on the journey.
Janey xx

Hi Vicki - We all have time for a new Lighter Lifer!!! Its great to see people start there journeys!! Good Luck, I hope you have a successful one x

Hi Vicky, welcome and congratulations on your 100% abstinent record! This really is the key, imho.

Onwards and downwards

hi Vicky and welcome, congrats on your 15lbs lost so far, brilliant. Keep it up and you will be at goal before you know it!

Hi Vicky and welcome to the forum.

You have so found the right place for support through your weightloss - I have found this place immensely valuable for support and advice.

Well done on the loss so far, stay to that 100% abstinence and you'll be at goal before you know it.

All the very very best.

xxxx

Thankyou so much for your warm welcome :D, support is so valuable in something so different than i think any of us have ever done and im really looking forward to being sucessful for once and joining you guys in your success journeys. After getting rid of 13stone of useless man lard (and yes ladies i am justified in saying that after the comments he made about my weight!:() I now know who i am, what i want and most importantly what i deserve.:girlpower:
Hows everyone doing?

Hi all i started the forum 2 wks ago,but now one has replied to me,good luck on your journey,it will be well worth it xxx

Last edited:
Sexychick - so sorry you were missed.

What diet are you on and hows it going? x

aw didn't see your post sexy you on LL as this is the only forum I read on here. Good luck with whichever system you are on

Hi all sorry to have had a moan,yes lost 7stone on LL,but put on a stone over christmas and new year, and a bit more besides so on relaunch,doing ok so far,goin for pop in for tomorrow.so will let you now how i've done.well done to you all and thanx for the replys! xx

Last edited:
wow 7 stone gone, amazing. Well done on getting back here to lose the stone you put on. Hope tomorrow goes well x

Back