• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi, newbie here

Hi Faye

Lovely to meet you.
Lighterlife costs a whopping £66 a week. That includes all your food packs for that week and a 2 hour counselling session wityh your group every week.
I know when I first heard how much it was I nearly passed out - but I have to say it is worth every penny. I have never been on a diet that works this fast and (once you get past the first 2 weeks) makes you feel so well.
Have you found yourself a counsellor in your area yet? The information sessions they run are great and gives you an opportunity to ask any burning questions before committing to the programe.

Good luck
Laura

Hi CC,

Thanks for the reply.
I haven't looked for a counciller yet.

It's a bit mish-mash at the moment as I'm due to get married in September and I have my next wedding dress fitting in July.
I also could do with going down a dress size or 2 in the next few weeks as then my wedding dress would be even better for me.

But I would need to keep having it altered if I did start LL.

I'm not sure what to do.

Eileen

likes posting.
Hi Faye it took me a while to join ll, all i could think of was the money, but im 7 weeks in all i can say is its the best thing i have ever done.Its money well spent.Good luck to you, whatever you decide.

Hi Faye it took me a while to join ll, all i could think of was the money, but im 7 weeks in all i can say is its the best thing i have ever done.Its money well spent.Good luck to you, whatever you decide.
Hi Eileen,

As I said to CC, i'm not sure what to do as my wedding is in September and I have a dress fitting in July.
If I joined LL then my dress would have to be altered a few times, wouldn't it?

Thanks.

nadhak

LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE
Hi Faye
Lighter life is much more than weight loss - you begin to understand yourself and what makes you overeat - it is an amazing discovery to know yourself!
As for the dress - well look at it this way - yes it may need taking in but without lighter life would it need taking out - I know which I would prefer!
Let your life begin - a new life with your husband and a confidence that you will find with weight loss and self discovery!
Faye - just do it!