Hi,Newbie here :)

Tanya-inprogress

I'm starting in the morning and wanted to introduce myself.:sign0144:
I'm feeling quite positive but a little worried about the possibility of headaches as I am usually prone.

I would love some recomendations on the best flavour,and best ways to mix?:)

Hiya there, Tanya and welcome. Just take a headache pill when you need it and keep up the old water. I have 14 chocolate and 7 strawberry each week and sadly have grown to love them!
The Lipotrim shaker sold by the pharmacy is great. I mix mine in ice cold water and shake for at least a minute which is good exercise for the bingo wings! Oh and at weekends I treat myself by mixing the strawberry one in chilled raspberry leaf tea. Gorgeous! Good luck, hun. :D

hi tanya the shaker in the chemist is 799 but in sports direct shop its 199 x i love the chocolate x good luck

welcome Tanya and good luck with the diet. i use a blender to mix my shakes up as with the shaker i still have lumps. the strawberry and chocolate i have they are nice' ish. just pop anadin for youe headaches as sometimes paracetamol don't touch it. X

Thanks so much for the replies and recommendations,so it seems the choc and the stawb are the faves? I quite fancied the idea of the soup but saw some people say it was yuck!
Jessie - I didn't know we were allowed to mix with tea!!! Great idea will have to try that one.Congrats on your 43lbs gone,wow!!
Ginagee - thanks for the tip about the shaker - I love a bargain :) Congrats on your 28ibs lost !
becci-boo - I might resort to the blender if the shaker doesn't cut it!Thanks for the anadin tip - paracetemol doesn't do much for me usually and I take ibuprofen but my pharmacist said its a no no so good to have an alternative.Well done on your weight loss so far :)
Thanks again for the warm welcome - I'm off to write my first ever diary x

Hi Tanya! I'm new as well & just wanted to say hi:) I'm not a big fan of the chicken soup, but it is palateable & it's nice to have a warm soup! Hope your lipotrim journey is a successful one :D Jackie xx

Good luck x

Hey newbie, other newbie here!

Just started the TFR today and so far so good! Everyone here seems really nice and the support is great!
Cant wait for my first weigh in :D

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Hi there sqindles:)
I did try the soup this lunchtime and really quite enjoyed it more than I expected! I wish you success on your journey too x

Hi Racyrach:)
Thanks for the good luck wishes x I wish you the same and it is lovely that someone is starting the same day:D
I agree - the support from this forum seems incredible and could make a huge amount of difference in moments of weakness!
Do you weigh next Thursday?

I know Tanya, It is nice to know that you are probably going through the same thing as me now :-D

Im a little worried that all I will be able to think about is food BUT hopefully my willpower will keep me strong! Lets do it for each other eigh :)
Im going for my first weigh in on Friday morning so hopefully it will go well

x

I will be here for you Rach:hug99:
Wow look at you! Set up your ticker and all. Must have a go - I would usually ask my husband for help tbh but I can't bear him to see my weight:eek:
I was doing ok with the food thing until I had to cook for the family a couple of hours ago - very nearly crammed a chip in without thinking:eek:
I think an early night is in order x

Thanks T :hug99:

I think an early night might be a good idea for me too! My bf just brought home a chinese (apparently he forgot im on this) and its killing me Grrrrr :mad:

Ill let u know how i get on te rest of the night

x

Back