Hi Newbie Here!!!

Omfgchan

Hi everyone just introducing myself really. I'm chantelle and i'm 20 from Birmingham!!

Decided i really needed to do something about my weight when i started looking at wedding dresses for my wedding in 2013. I really want to feel beautiful on my wedding day and honeymoon!!

Currently not joined up to a slimming group as they haven't gone so well before so giving it a try from home. Fiancee is on diet with me but as he doesn't have any weight to lose it isn't the same.

Any friendly faces will be greatly apprechiated.. could do with a weight loss buddy !! :)

Hiya Hun,

How are you? I am new also....so we r both in the same boat! Have tried slimming world etc but decided that weight watchers is the thing for me.

Are u sticking to a particular plan or generally just eating better?

Good luck!! Xx

I'm good thankyou how about you ??? :)

Have tried many different plans and never stick to them and kinda lose faith and eventually fall off !!! I'm just trying to eat better at the moment. Got a wii fit and exercise bike aswell so haven't really got an excuse not to lose the weight!!

Have you just came across the site also?? It seems quite good for motivation at the moment as we are all in the same boat!!

Hi Ladies! Welcome! You're on the right site! You will find a lot of support here and people who can understand where we are coming from.

First of, you have to set a goal. Provide a timeline as to when the goal should be met. Make your goal a realistic one and plan your actions!!!! Simple, right? Are you on a specific program hun?

Hiya and thankyou!!

Just taking each day as it comes at the moment trying to eat healthily and exercise for atleast one hour per day!! As a VERY fussy eater i find it extremely difficult to find healthy foods that i will eat but the internet has loads of interesting information to help me a long the way. As far as time lines go i have 2 years yet til i need to complete my goal of 8 stone, lots of inspiring stories on here though .. just need the will power now :)

Hi Chantelle! Good luck with the weight loss for the wedding, I got married last month and it's kickstarted me to try again after giving up with all the stress eating :( It's hard when the other half of the couple doesn't need to lose weight isn't it?

Back