Hi, newbie here!

Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by gettingtogoal, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. gettingtogoal

gettingtogoal Member

Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hi everyone

Just thought I would come on here and say hello. My name is Claire and I am doing the SS plan.....lol sounds like the AA. :D Anyway, I have so far lost 62.5lbs and am 7.5lbs away from target. Love the plan and find it very easy to follow.
    Looking forward to meeting you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. minime

minime Gold Member

Hey Claire

Fab weight loss, have you lost it all on SS, how long did it take. I've been struggling a wee bit but think my weight over past 2 weeks has stayed the same. Welcome to the forum.

5. gettingtogoal

gettingtogoal Member

Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya

Yeah I have lost it all with SS. Joined at the end of August last year, got to my first goal in June of this year and just appeared in the latest edition of Boost Magazine!

Have revised my target weight and now have 7.5lbs to go. To be honest I am now finding moving this the hardest bit, and have sts for the last 3 weeks! Am hoping for a loss tomorrow if all goes well.

Good luck with your weight loss journey xx:D

6. minime

minime Gold Member

Did you lose 5lbs in a week after 3 weeks STS. Guessing that from your ticker. I'll dig out my copy of boost and have a week look as not read it yet.

7. gettingtogoal

gettingtogoal Member

Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya, yeah I did! Have never lost that much from the very first week, but something must of shifted!!

I am on page 98 of the new Boost! Hope it gives you some motivation!

x

8. yummymummyx2

yummymummyx2 New Member

Diet:
    scottish slimmers
    Hello everyone, Im new to this so help me please, how do you get the count down things on your page,,,

Im at SS have been on & off for few years, been to target and now have 1stone 7 9lbs to loose,,, arghhhh:sigh:

9. minime

minime Gold Member

Claire, I've just had a look at your mag pages, you look amazing. Well done on your loss. Loved your white dress in the piccies too.

See your a student nurse, when do you qualify, do you go to Glasgow Caledonian. I've just finished my diploma/degree course in nursing at Caledonian, graduate in November, just waiting to start job after registration comes through.

10. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Well done Elaine, newbie myself. Like to see people getting there, keeps you focused. I enjoy the plan too, even my wee boy does so thats half the battle.

11. Janey2004

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    yummymummyx2

Theres a wee bit in Tutorials that helps you set up a tracker. Hope that helps.
    Janey x

12. gettingtogoal

gettingtogoal Member

Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Oops sorry been so busy on placement haven;t logged in in a week!

I go to Stirling, qualify Aug 09 so another year to go! Well done you on managing to get through it! Did you enjoy it? I like it mostly, although as you know some parts are better than others!!

Thanks for the comments about the article! Still find it amusing thinking people are looking at me....lol

13. Janey2004

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Sorry I got your name wrong Claire, its early onset dementia!!!!! Otherwise known as being a bit dizzy at times xx
    Hope you're getting there.
    Janey

14. minime

minime Gold Member

Can't say I enjoyed the theory part much, preferred being on the wards. Just waiting to start my job in neurosurgery, should be on the NMC by the end of the week and can then get a start date.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.