Hi...... newbie looking for friends

KatBot

Hi I'm a newbie and I'm currently on Day 5 of the Cambridge diet. I've been completely fine until today - I had a little headache and I've got a talking/gurgling stomach.
Apart from my partner nobody knows I'm doing this so I don't have anyone to talk to really ☹️. My motivations still intact... for now, would just be nice to have a friend or two

Hi Kat, I'm pretty new too, week 5. I'm not on Cambridge but pretty similar to you in that I haven't actually told anyone I'm dieting. Well some people know, like my doctor (well 2 doctors) and my cookery class (I teach cookery and lots are on slimming world but not me). I haven't told my husband or family. They know I am eating more healthy and cutting down on drink but don't know I am actually trying to lose weight. This had been a great help to me, come in and moan, come in a celebrate or come in for support. I found have a food diary to be a great help and I pop in every day to update it and see who is around. I also use a ticker (under each post) and find it great motivation to watch my little fishy swim. And finally setting goals, your desired weight but also mini reachable steps along the way, its a great feeling when you reach one.
Have a look around and find the right place for you to settle here.

Hi Kat, I'm pretty new too, week 5. I'm not on Cambridge but pretty similar to you in that I haven't actually told anyone I'm dieting. Well some people know, like my doctor (well 2 doctors) and my cookery class (I teach cookery and lots are on slimming world but not me). I haven't told my husband or family. They know I am eating more healthy and cutting down on drink but don't know I am actually trying to lose weight. This had been a great help to me, come in and moan, come in a celebrate or come in for support. I found have a food diary to be a great help and I pop in every day to update it and see who is around. I also use a ticker (under each post) and find it great motivation to watch my little fishy swim. And finally setting goals, your desired weight but also mini reachable steps along the way, its a great feeling when you reach one.
Have a look around and find the right place for you to settle here.

Thank you Tipperary, that was some much needed advice and guidance. I am taking a look around to get used to the site and figure out what I'm doing. I dont yet know how to do the ticker but I'll look into it and a food diary sounds great - I shall take a look at yours. Thanks again! Kat x

Hi i am new also and am on day 5 of diet now* which is very similar too Cambridge i think i am in ketosis and am enjoying it so far, I need to do this i have been struggling for 2 years on Slimming World, decided i want this fast and here i am, i have my daughters wedding in oct and my goal is 3 stones any more will be a bonus, i weigh 0ver 16st am 5ft 2in and very obese in pain and sick fed up of myself so here i am determined lets do this together. ps once i know what i am doing on this i will put a pic up .

Why are you too much serious about this? Take it easily. This isn't a big matter now a days to lose your weight, be smart and slim. But you have to take the best method to do this. :)

Back