• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi newbie.

squiddie

Starting Again!
Welcome to the mad house,

Read the Advice for Newbies thread that some wonderful person wrote ;) and that should give you a basic outline.

We're all here for the same reason and we all love to help so bring on the questions!

Best of luck on your weight loss journey,

Natt xxx

Thanks for your replys and making me feel welcome, i must say i am inspired already by the amazing weight losses,once i get used to this site i will hopefully be a bit more interesting and share my journey with you.

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
welcome to you both. this is a great forum. lots of encouragement and support.:family2:

Another Newbie, well an oldie really, thats three of us now.

Read the Newbie thread very helpful.:)

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Come on in! The more the merrier! Welcome aboard and here's to losing lots of weight!

Im still not sure about my way around this site yet, i think i just posted on something i wasnt suposed too? i am sure i will get the hang of it soon.
:sign0007:Never mind you probably made someone laugh:)

Hi from another newbie :D

I thought I'd give SW a go after doing WW on and off for so many years - so thought a change is as good as a rest.

Linda

Im still not sure about my way around this site yet, i think i just posted on something i wasnt suposed too? i am sure i will get the hang of it soon.
You wouldn't be the first - I keep thinking I have posted in the wrong place as well and end up checking it!

Anyway welcome to all of you.

Liz

Another newbie here, Welcome
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

welcome to the group, this group is my life line when i need help as you cant beat person experience, i love slimming world and love being in such a friendly group. good luck on ya first week and any help needed just ask someone helps you in here very quickly!!

thanks again for welcoming me onto your great site i think i am finally getting the hang of a few things, still seems to take me ages to get around though and i still forget where i have posted and where i havn't, but i have finally done my tracker after hours of trying! can someone remind me how many posts i need before i can have attachments and things? please.