hi newbie

bebbosgirl

Afternoon all, i have just started today and wanted to say hello. I have just posted on the main bit,wanted to say hello to everyone first. I am going to follow discovery as i had my best result (along time ago) with this, i even got my 10% key ring. Hope to get to know you all in time. Is there any spevisl weigh in threads or challenges on here aimed at disvovery people? I would love to join in as im not going to go to class as its all pp there. Nothing wrong with that, its just have tried it, really didnt get along with it. Have a great saturday folks, am going to look round the forum, and get familiar with it x

bebbosgirl said:
Afternoon all, i have just started today and wanted to say hello. I have just posted on the main bit,wanted to say hello to everyone first. I am going to follow discovery as i had my best result (along time ago) with this, i even got my 10% key ring. Hope to get to know you all in time. Is there any spevisl weigh in threads or challenges on here aimed at disvovery people? I would love to join in as im not going to go to class as its all pp there. Nothing wrong with that, its just have tried it, really didnt get along with it. Have a great saturday folks, am going to look round the forum, and get familiar with it x
Hello
Can't really answer your questions as iv just joined and started WW discover plan again to.
Glad iv found this forum as many are PP now and I don't have the time/money to go to groups.
Good luck on your weight Loss journey :)

Back