hi newbie

alymoo

i just want to say thanxs to feelingfat for mentioning this site. Have been waiting for new diarist on SF site but no show, so i thought i,d try this, need support:confused: starting SF in morning hoping i can do it this time.

welcolme alymoo i agree the slimfast site is rubbish,it takes them ages to put posts up ,this is instant and we are a great bunch and will answer anything and we keep each other motivated it is a great help,good luck on your diet tomorrow,i have lost-49 and my son age 14 has lost -42 so it does work,speak to you soon angie x

Hi there, good to see you here. Is a fabby site, I love it. So much support and motivation and plenty of advice.

Hope you find it helps on here, I certainly do

Charlie xx

thanxs !!!!!

thankyou to those people who replied, feeling quite positive as i start my journey:D need to go get weighed properly{my scales???}tonite:eek: then i know what im aiming for

Hello! I am back on slimfast again today after a break. Best of luck to you!

good luck :0)

Hi Alymoo

I found this site the same way, so thanks, Feeling Fat. I agree, the SF site is rubbish. Is anyone else trying to use the menu planner? It doesn't seem to work properly for me - some of the options are blank!

Back