Hi people! Newbie here!

Keanst

Hello people!

Just joined the site yesterday so thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Kerry, I am a 32yr old Mum of one.

I have always been big so as much as I want to loose weight I find the prospect quite daunting as I have such a lot to loose. Since the 4th Jan I have lost 2 stone but still got another 7-8 to go. I an trying to look at in 1/2 stone goals so it doesn't seem such a huge task!

Love to get to know people so please say Hi.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this! ?

Kerry.

Hi Kerry,
welcome and WOW what an achievement 2 stone in 2 months is amazing! I really ought to lose at least another 6st and half lost 2 1/2 st so far. I look at it in really small goals by setting mini targets for different events-but always set easy realistic targets. a stone a month would be really hard to keep up! My next goal is another stone in 9 weeks. Also try to reward yourself after you've achieved targets. I've been a size 22 for a few years now and today I went into a really lovely clothes shop that only goes up to an 18 to try on a dress for a friends wedding. All week I've been dreading it thinking I would completely depress myself by trying it but I was buying it for the wedding in 9 weeks. I went into a shop I could previously only dream of shopping in and tried the dress on-not only did it fit but it fitted easily! I can't tell you the absolute elation I felt coming out of that posh shop with my dress rather than having to make do with plus size shops or M & S, it's like a whole new exciting world has opened up to me.

hey hun :) and :welcome2: wow 2 stone since jan 4th thats amazing! keep up the good work xxx

Your doing so well welcome

Back