Hi peoples, another new one here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bigmaz, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bigmaz

bigmaz New Member

I am new here, 28 year old male from Dumbarton, Scotland. I am 6'2, 22 Stone, And looking to get down to about 17 stone. I have got away with my weight for a while due to my height and build, but now its getting too noticable, so I want to do something about it. I have heard from a few people that the SS diet is a great plan to follow, can someone please tell me about the diet, and maybe a sample weekly plan that you would typically follow? My main problem is my motivation, I have not got a motivated bone in my body to diet, I have tried a few times, but I just cannae do it :p hopefully after joining here someone will give me some motivation? :) sorry for the big long story guys.....

p.s. sorry moderators, i have already posted this one in the Scottish Slimmers forum too :S
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.