Hi, please help :))

raghes

I'm new here and I want ur advice on what diet to do the best!
My goal to lose 33 lbs by 1st of October ..
And please join and direct me on my mission, thank you :D

Hi Raghes, welcome to the group :) Hard to say, as different diets work for different people. Personally, it's calorie counting, so if I fancy a biscuit, I'll have one, just not the whole packet lol and as long as I don't shoot past my daily allowance, I'm happy. A lot of people here, myself included use a phone app called My Fitness Pal as you input everything you eat, any exercise etc & you can easily see where you could be going wrong. This works for me as I'm not very good with structure & I can be very weak lol.

Whatever route you choose, I wish you luck x

Thank you Paula, do you know anything about Cambridge diet?! Is it true that the weight will come back after I finish the course and reach my goal weight! I'm tired of counting calories maybe if I start with CD maybe this will give me a push in my life.. Someone cheer me up plz :$

Sent from my iPhone
Goal 33 lbs

Thank you Paula, do you know anything about Cambridge diet?! Is it true that the weight will come back after I finish the course and reach my goal weight! I'm tired of counting calories maybe if I start with CD maybe this will give me a push in my life.. Someone cheer me up plz :$

Sent from my iPhone
Goal 33 lbs

If you're thinking about Cambridge it might be worth checking out that section in the forum and browsing through the FAQs and diaries there so you can get an idea of what it's like on a day-to-day basis.

You'll only put on weight after any diet if you start eating too much.

Hello : )

I did the CD last year and got to my goal weight. I was 15 stone 2lbs and a size 18 in may 2011. Lost a bit via calorie counting and then the remainder on CD. A year later I'm still at my goal weight of 9 stone 5 and a size 8 or 10. I maintain this weight by - very boringly - watching what I eat. So, I am strict during the week and I relax at weekends. I also never snack and don't eat white carbs, only rarely.

Crucially I take action when I've put on 3 or so lbs. that way I only need to drop a couple which is easily done in a matter of days as opposed to ignoring it and stacking back on 5 stone.

Ill always have to be careful but I think I'm proof that you can successfully lose weight, get to goal and then keep it off

Good luck

Thank you everyone, I'm really excited to do the diet now :D thanks for the support guys :))) <3

Sent from my iPhone
Goal 33 lbs

Back