Hi, please help!

tashaliza

Hi, I've just joined and I wanted to introduce myself and say hello... My name is Tasha and I'm 32 years old. I have recently had my fourth child I am 5"11 and now weigh an amazing 20.10st. i can't believe that i've allowed myself to get this big and i feel incredibly uncomfortable with how I look. :sigh:

I've decided to do a vlcd but my budget is very tight at the moment... I have lost loads of weight on the LL diet but I have put it all back on plus more.:cry:

I have heard that Lipotrim is very good and is also quite cheap compared to some others.... If any one has any advice I would really appreciate it as I feel very aprehensive about starting a vlcd again.

My partner doesn't help as he believes that i should do it gradually.... I agree to a certain extent but i have about 8 stone to lose. Any replies would be gratefully received, thank you xxx

Hi and welcome. Have a look at the members in the LT section and see how successful they are. Never been on it personally only CD. Why not find your nearest chemist and have a chat with them or with your dr.

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi and welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hi Tasha,
welcome to minimins - I havent tried any vlcd personally, but there are some great transformations on here for inspiration. Good luck with it all
x

Hi and welcome,
I have just joined the forum today and will be starting CD tomorrow.I have never done a vlcd before and I am also feeling a bit nervous, not sure what to expect. Good luck!

I have not tried lipotrim but have heard from word of mouth that though it is cheaper than Cambridge diet, there are more flavours to chose from on CD and you can add chicken and fish to CD. Otherwise lipotrim does have a pharmacist to weigh you and I think Lipotrim has also be advised by G.Ps...hope this helps a little

Back