Hi :) serious weight loss needed...

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah and I am 30 from Leeds. I have always been a "big girl" but after having my first baby 8 months ago I am determined to lose some of my horrid blubber!!

I am currently a size 26 and at my last weight check 5 months ago I was a little under 20 stone :cry: :cry:

I have tried diets and such before and nothing has lasted as there has been something going on to put me of (relationship breakdown/death/job loss etc)

I have started doing the Slimming World diet this morning and also have the Zumba fitness game and the 30 day shred DVD which I am going to be doing.

It's going to be hard but I need to do it for my son xx

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah and I am 30 from Leeds. I have always been a "big girl" but after having my first baby 8 months ago I am determined to lose some of my horrid blubber!!

I am currently a size 26 and at my last weight check 5 months ago I was a little under 20 stone :cry: :cry:

I have tried diets and such before and nothing has lasted as there has been something going on to put me of (relationship breakdown/death/job loss etc)

I have started doing the Slimming World diet this morning and also have the Zumba fitness game and the 30 day shred DVD which I am going to be doing.

It's going to be hard but I need to do it for my son xx

Hello and welcome. Pop over to the slimming world forum and come see us lovely lot. Youll find loads of hints and tips and recipes etc there and everyone is really lovely. I too am a size 26 (well im now a 24, but i was a 26 when i started SW)
Keep smiling, the exercise will help alot, i go to the gym and love it.
Come over and say hi in the SW thread,
:)
x

im a size 20 weighing in at 18.9 now but was 19stone 3 weeks ago
i am hoping to get to a size 12-14 and would be happy to weigh around 11 stone so hoping ill have it done by new year! if i can do it anyone can lol welcome hun and best off luck to you x

Well I'm feeling all motivated today after joining this support site. I've joined the gym and have pulled my wii fit back out and give it a dust ;-) I'm going to follow the slimming world diet also but not attend class! I'm 5th 4ins and weigh 16 stone 7 lbs. My goal also is 11 stone, I can't remember a time when I was that weight. I think I was in comprehensive school. I've been a size 18 from the age of 14 and I'm 30 now! Eeeek! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back