1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

hi :-) slimming world and minimins newbie x

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lyndsay85, 20 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Lyndsay85

Lyndsay85 Member

I'm going to my first slimming world on Tues, nervous as i haven't weighed myself for months ... so this is it all or nothing! I'm a vegetarian going to go on green plan, excited too cos I'm actually quite determined! Any tips from anyone would be appreciated xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Smuffin

Smuffin Well-Known Member

Hiya, Welcome. The forums full of tips and motivation. Goodluck hun x

4. Lyndsay85

Lyndsay85 Member

Thanks smuffin :) xx

5. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome I'm doing slimming world EE but I am just loving it coming up with new meals and trying out recipes some more successful than others and I'm really starting to feel the difference in my clothes only a few weeks in. It's motivation in its self when I want to be naughty haha. I wish you the best of luck :)

6. BlodynAur

BlodynAur Well-Known Member

Hey there :) I actually just started SW last Tuesday so my first weigh in today, gone so quickly! Good luck on your journey :D

7. Lyndsay85

Lyndsay85 Member

Thanks guys :) im having my first weigh in on tues... hopefully it will go well and i'll know if im doing the right things, soo nervous! Good luck to u too :)

8. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in. Hope it goes well.

9. Lyndsay85

Lyndsay85 Member

So 1 Week in and I've lost 3lb :) only another 4st 5lb to go!! Feeling great... its a start, hoping to average 2lb per week, Im hoping this is realistic would love to have 3st off by my 29th birthday xx

10. Lyndsay85

Lyndsay85 Member

week 2 and another 2 1/2 lbs down! :) cant believe it thought i had a bad week but it just proves to me that i can use my syns and still see a loss, does anyone else notice whether having/not having syns makes a difference? Thanks xx

11. margaret76

margaret76 Well-Known Member

Im into my first week of slimming world and feels like iv nvr stopped eating ... lol .. seen a lot on here tucking into freddos wiv a cuppa on a evening for 5 syns so got some of them is just the fix u need for choc... so defo on my list of must haves ... gud luck on ur journey ... :)

Also does anyone know about grapes are there free foods iv heard that some one ate them and gained weight . Not sure if true or not .. grapes is one of my fave fruits n dont want to b eating loads of them if there are limited foods xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

12. Lyndsay85

Lyndsay85 Member

Hi margaret76 :) good luck on your weight loss journey, grapes are superfree just like all fresh fruit and veg, i think that the freddos are a good idea I bought 17g galaxy ripples 4.5 syns in case of emergency :)

13. margaret76

margaret76 Well-Known Member

Ah gud one cos grapes on offer xx n yep i got some of them to xxx gonna av one once kids in bed lol xx there already ate my fruit dam them lol x sure as hell aint eating my syns lol x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app