hi :-) slimming world and minimins newbie x

Lyndsay85

I'm going to my first slimming world on Tues, nervous as i haven't weighed myself for months ... so this is it all or nothing! I'm a vegetarian going to go on green plan, excited too cos I'm actually quite determined! Any tips from anyone would be appreciated xxx

Hiya, Welcome. The forums full of tips and motivation. Goodluck hun x

Hello and welcome I'm doing slimming world EE but I am just loving it coming up with new meals and trying out recipes some more successful than others and I'm really starting to feel the difference in my clothes only a few weeks in. It's motivation in its self when I want to be naughty haha. I wish you the best of luck :)

Hey there :) I actually just started SW last Tuesday so my first weigh in today, gone so quickly! Good luck on your journey :D

Thanks guys :) im having my first weigh in on tues... hopefully it will go well and i'll know if im doing the right things, soo nervous! Good luck to u too :)

So 1 Week in and I've lost 3lb :) only another 4st 5lb to go!! Feeling great... its a start, hoping to average 2lb per week, Im hoping this is realistic would love to have 3st off by my 29th birthday xx

week 2 and another 2 1/2 lbs down! :) cant believe it thought i had a bad week but it just proves to me that i can use my syns and still see a loss, does anyone else notice whether having/not having syns makes a difference? Thanks xx

Im into my first week of slimming world and feels like iv nvr stopped eating ... lol .. seen a lot on here tucking into freddos wiv a cuppa on a evening for 5 syns so got some of them is just the fix u need for choc... so defo on my list of must haves ... gud luck on ur journey ... :)

Also does anyone know about grapes are there free foods iv heard that some one ate them and gained weight . Not sure if true or not .. grapes is one of my fave fruits n dont want to b eating loads of them if there are limited foods xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi margaret76 :) good luck on your weight loss journey, grapes are superfree just like all fresh fruit and veg, i think that the freddos are a good idea I bought 17g galaxy ripples 4.5 syns in case of emergency :)

Ah gud one cos grapes on offer xx n yep i got some of them to xxx gonna av one once kids in bed lol xx there already ate my fruit dam them lol x sure as hell aint eating my syns lol x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back