hi, so chuffed

maclynn

Silver Member
hi, i started cc last sat, i've been doing ww for the past few months and got nowhere, last sat i weighed 16st8, weighed today, as i go away for a few days next thurs, and i've lost 6lbs, love cc, so much easier than both sw/ww, and, no expensive foods, books, to buy.:D

yes, i walk the dog for an 1hr every day, i have a couple of health issues, and prettry determined to prove doc wrong, who last week told me to try to maintain, rather than lose(because of meds) good luck with you're plan

p.s well done for last week x

Go you!

Well done that is brilliant! Calorie Counting is great! In my opinion it is similar to plans like WW but it's free. Rather than points we count calories and as they are readily available on most of the foods we buy it's sooo easy to track them.

Well done you :)

Well done. It's easy isn't it, just count and eat.

My sis does WW and is stuck and frustrated but she just can't force herself to come over to the CCing team. I'm sure she doesn't get enough cals looking at what her PP's consist of but she is loyal to the WW cause.

what's shocked me, is with fruit being free on sw/ww, the calories in the amount of fruit i was eating, so the amount of calories i was eating without realising it:D

maclynn said:
what's shocked me, is with fruit being free on sw/ww, the calories in the amount of fruit i was eating, so the amount of calories i was eating without realising it:D

I agree with SW I was definitely eating more than 1200 calories

Back