Hi SW oldie to WW newbie!

jodidi

Silver Member
Hi, ive been doing SW for a while now but fell off the wagon dramatically for a few mths and ended up regaining 1 of the 2.5st I had lost :cry:! Ive been back on track 100% for the last 7 wks but Ive only lost 4.5lb. Im feeling very frustrated but also Im getting fedup of the green plan and I know I am eatng way too big portions and I think this maybe hindering me. I have decided that I want to do WW and im joining on Monday. It will be good to teach me portion sizes and control and therefore control my calories.

So anyway, I'd just like to say Hi and that I'm lookng forward to posting here :D

Hey omg i cant believe how many from sw mini's coming over to ww and i cant tell you how much better i feel on this diet, its brill and lost 5lbs in 2 weeks, welcome hopefully ww will work for you hun xxxx

Hey omg i cant believe how many from sw mini's coming over to ww and i cant tell you how much better i feel on this diet, its brill and lost 5lbs in 2 weeks, welcome hopefully ww will work for you hun xxxx

There does seem to be a lot just now doesnt there?

Welcome to the WW gang - youll LOVE it ;)

There does seem to be a lot just now doesnt there?

Welcome to the WW gang - youll LOVE it ;)

Yep defo and i wont be going back woop woop :D

Welcome!! I've tried slimming world a couple of times; worked for me for a bit, but in the end I would just give up and put weight back on! WW is definitely the way forward!! x

Maybe people are seeing the light?? hehe or coming over to the dark side of being able to have anything you want! haha. I think slimming world works for some (ive never done it) but ive heard it doesnt teach portion control ...so surely when you stop the diet and eat normal things your view of portion sizes are knackered??? Just a thought....

Thanks for the welcome guys:D! I noticed that there are alot of SW'ers defecting, lol! I did WW along time ago andlost 1 1/2st in a mth, on SW It took me 5mth to loose 2.5st. As I said I just know I eat way too much on it!

Wow there are alot of us defectors, lol! Hi all!

I've transferred from SW after 7 weeks of lame losses! All of ate this week is crap though haha, I've porbs put half a stone on it a week, I need to get on track but need help of you guys about weight watchers!

I have been 100% on plan with SW and not lost much so I am giving myself a break diet wise until I go to my WW meeting Monday night and then I shall start Tuesday morning! I am throughly enjoying it, lol, however I am looking forward to getting back on track too and I am really excited about WW!

i did ww & got fed up so gave sw a chance, sorry i did because all i did was eat lots & not really loose any weight, loose one wk & back on the wk after:mad:, back at ww now as i need portion control & also like eating what i want within points, been a bad week but im back on track today & doing well, wi is tomorrow

goodluck everyone

Hi all, Ive recently switched from sw to ww too and loving it, good luck to everyone x

What makes weight watchers better than SW please as i am quite interested in joining you all here for a while x

What makes weight watchers better than SW please as i am quite interested in joining you all here for a while x

being to eat exactly what u want instead of counting each syn,u just calculate points and ur done no switching from red and green days etc ww is a plan that can be followed once you reach goal and i dont think sw offers that personally.

being to eat exactly what u want instead of counting each syn,u just calculate points and ur done no switching from red and green days etc ww is a plan that can be followed once you reach goal and i dont think sw offers that personally.

Each to their own, obviously and both plans work for most people if you stick to them.
However, I never switch from red to green days and I only do the Extra Easy. That is a choice you can make. No-one says you have to stick to any one of the plans, or that you have to change plans.
You only count syns which is a lot easier, in my opinion, than having to count points for everything!
I have been a target member since December and will follow the plan for life as it's so easy, so to say that SW does not offer that is totally untrue. There are many members who have reached target and stayed there for years finding it easy as it becomes a way of life. What can be easier than being able to eat normally without weighing and counting?

As long as one loses the weight they want, and are happy and healthy while doing it, it doesn't really matter which plan they choose. It's all up to what the individual enjoys.

Back