Hi there, anyone else starting/ restarting on Tues?

nearly30

Evening all

I am going to be restarting exante next Tuesday after the BH weekend. I still have a box (minus about 4 shakes) left over from when I attempted it before but drawing a line under that and making a big restart next week. Am going to try to cut down on carbs & increase my water over the next few days so that it hits me a bit less.

Have a lot to lose but am so so fed up of being fat, miserable and even dreaming about being fat and miserable.

I've got 8st :cry: to loose to reach my target so am going to start by following the plan using the shakes I have left. My little girl is 10 months old and I want to feel better and more comfortable for her first birthday in October and then look forward to Christmas and wearing something gorgeous and maybe even slinky:D

Anyone else starting after the weekend?

Look forward to chatting to you all XX

meeee :) I came off plan last weekend as I was ill .. and have plans this weekend ( stay in hilton blackpool then take the kids to the pleasure beach and nickleodeon land ) .. so decided to stay off plan this week then restart on tuesday :D i am really looking forward to getting back on track and will stay on till I get to my goal of 10 stone now .. eeeeeekkk !!
I have lost nearly 8 stone so know how you feel right now .. but it is soo achievable and will be gone before you know it :D

Good luck to us xxx

Hi Katie - love the name Determinator!

Wow, 8st loss, well done you, fabulous! Did you achieve that using Exante?

Enjoy your lovely weekend with the kiddies!

Theres a buddy thread in the 100% section with people starting next week so youre in good company

good luck hun, its achievable babe belive me!, if u look at my last post ive added a few pics of me when i was alot bigger 17st 2.5lbs, and now im 12st 4lbs( still 2 .5 stone to loose) but a ikkle bit of inspiration for u xx

Thanks Starlight, I'll check that out.

Wow Byron you look like a completely different person!! Amazing! How long did your weightloss take? And your size 12s?! X

thanks sweety, well i started slimmin world around 2 years ago, took me around 6 months to loose 4 stone, came off it after seperating with my ex of 11 years, lost a bit more- stopped slimming for 18months till i got my head bk together n here i am my 5th wk on exante :)xx

Well done you. I can't say that enough! You look fantastic.

I was originally thinking of starting on tue but I wonder whether to just start tomorrow. I'm feeling frustrated, I've got the shakes there so could just get on with it then by tue I'd have been more than half way through the worst bit. Haven't really got any particular social arrangements over the weekend.

Back