hi there :D

Just joined today and started slimming world on the 10th oct (monday). Doing the extra easy plan and it seems pretty easy to stick to. I'm just setting goals of 1 stone off at a time until i reach a weight i'm happy with :)

As you can see from my sig i've been on it for under 2 weeks and its been a bit up and down! Was pretty upset after my first weigh-in as it didnt change, then i went for a docs app on thursday and i was 7 pounds lighter! I dont know what to think!

I'm glad i found this forum, i think it will be really helpful and supportive :D

j x

Welcome J :welcome2:

Good to have you here with us and well done on losing 7lbs:happy096:

Hi and Welcome to SW and Minimins :)

Hi, welcome. Well done on your loss so far and good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

heya and welcome!!
Good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Hey there dopeydog and :welcome: to the forums, your first loss of 7lbs is amazing, so very well done for that!
I think we all understand how a week of a gain or a week of staying the same can make you feel down - when you've worked so hard its nice to get a reward to show for it - but even if you do get that stay the same you mustn't give up - keep going, it sometimes takes a little time for your efforts to pay off but once they do pay off it feels fantastic.

Please make yourself known on the forums, we're all here for support, help and motivation whenever you need it so get posting! Looking forward to hearing more of your weight loss journey and hopefully will chat with you soon :) X

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Wishing you the best of luck with SW and on your weight loss journey

just had my 2nd weigh-in. although according to the doctor i had lost 7 pounds, i ended up -4 1/2 pounds down :D
exceptionally happy, especially since i must of drank about a weeks worth of syns on saturday night at my work conference :S

well done on your losses,and welcome to minis

xoxo

Back