Hi there starting Examte today - any tips or advice for success?!

MA53NDY

Hi there i am new to the forum but expect to be here on a regular basis for support, tips and advice and of course I am happy to offer the same... I did LL about 6 years ago and lost around 5 stone, had a baby and put it all back on plus more :) did Cambridge last year but was going through a divorce and struggled financially. Now I have found Exante and the costs are great compared to others just need the will power as I liked the support of a counsellor.

Anyhow my packs are due today and I can't wait to get started, want to lose around 6stones initially so I know it's a long road ahead but it's quite exciting and I just feel so fat and unattractive right now I am prepared for the journey!

Would be great to hear from anyone out there starting this week, needing to lose around the same amount as me or just your story for inspiration...ooh and any recipe ideas would be good too, I like to experiment with packs to add some variety to the plan...

So Here's to day 1!!

MA53NDY :)

Excuse the spelling mistake in the title I did mean EXANTE but using my I-pad and these touch screens with long nails don't always work as planned LOL ;-)

So my delivery has arrived... Just munching a Choc Orange bar... Surprised at how chunky the bars are... Tasty too ;-)

So decided I'll have a soup later and hot Choc tonight

Feeling positive .. Someone show me some love :-( Lol

Feeling a bit like Billy No Mates here rambling away to myself

Oh well off to think about my journey ahead to size 12!!

Hello :) have you been over to the exante section of minimins? It's a life saver :) you can set up your own diary on there and read other peoples journeys and get lots of tips and support. I'm on day 8 of exante. First weigh in today and lost 6lbs xxxx

Yeahhh... i have a friend lol ... thanks for replying to my post... really need some support as it's my first day, i'm sure you remember how hard that was. Wow you have done well 6lbs in 1 week, good for you! I am too scared to even go on the scales, have decided i will take the plunge tomorrow morning...i will chack out the Exante section, only joined forum yesterday so still getting to know my way around. I had a strawberry shake a while ago, wasn't too impressed, think i was expecting a taste of my fave Mc'D's shake but not quite ...lol... looking forward to seeing how well you do, we can compare notes. where can i find before & after pics, i always find them soinspiring? Have a good day...

Welcome to Minimins. Good luck with Exante x

Hi I've found you on the exante forum :) I've posted on there xxx

Back