Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by coffeegirl, 10 July 2009 Social URL.

1. coffeegirl

coffeegirl New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    low carb vlcd
    Hello I'm new, I've been doing the low carb VLCD way of life and it's working. I just can't seem to keep on it so yeah I yo-yo on it. I've lost 102 pounds on it so far. I'm looking for more positive people to be around who are trying to lose weight too.
    Last edited: 10 July 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laceyiris

laceyiris Member

wow well done thats fab! ive lost 12lb on my first week on LT im really stuggling because of the support side of it i just wanna crack and eat something!! xx
  4. Enfys

Enfys Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Senisble eating?
    I am so impressed - thats so much you've lost already!! I've only recently joined the forums. I had stumbled across the site by accident while researching some of the different diets and programmes trying to decide which might work for me. I do find it very hard when still preparing food for the rest of the household - and last night watching my hubby tuck into a cold beer after a long hard week with work and kids was difficult but felt pleased this morning. I don't have great willpower but have seen good advice on here from others about just taking every hour and day at a time which I'm going to try and take on.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations you are doing very well

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.