Hi There

fairy3853

Hi Guys, im new to the site and just wanted to say hi.

Just abit about me, iv struggled with my weight all my life and at one stage i weighed over 31stone, prior to having a gastric bypass.

My current weight is 17.2 but would like to get back into either a size 18 or 14 stone.

Im currently doint the new weight watchers pro points, but im unsure yet as to how this is working for me, im thinking i may revert back to the old points system...

Well like everyone else on the site, im hear for support and guidence and if im being honest at times I will need a good old fashioned butt kicking, but I also hope that I can help others along the way. Now im not saying im the most knowladgable, becouse im not, but I have been there, im still there so know whats its like, so if ever I can help, giz a shout;)

Wow you have done amazingly . Yes a size 14 and toned is lovely I'm a 14 but working on the toning and losing the last stone so I can stay there. I think if you have a large bone structure and are tall as I am a 12/14 is perfect . Anything less and we begin to look I'll . Your weight loss is awesome . :) look forward to chatting to you x

Hi guys, what a lovely welcolme to the site.

Hoping to get to know you all better

Hi, i'm new too. You have done amazingly well so far, you should be really proud. Lots of luck for the rest of your journey :) x

Wow fairy, firstly welcome, everyone here is lovely & so friendly, and very well done so far and lots of luck with your ongoing journey!

Back