Hi there

Blond Moments

Hello dear ladies

I'm doing Slimming World in spirit (can't afford the fees at the moment) and have been looking at this site for the past few days.

All I can say is thank you for being truly inspirational. I'm amazed at how inventive some of you are in order to make the most of HEs and syns.

I confess to liking Scan Bran and love some of the recipes you've done. There's been some great syn info as well.

I'll be looking to find some SW books cheap until I can afford to join a group. Even though I haven't been strick I have lost weight since I've been doing SW and can't believe how much food I've been eating.

Two mornings this week I've had an almond croissant and coffe for brekkie, but I know I'll not be able to carry on like this for much longer.

If it helps any other newbies out there, I have found that getting a permanent marker and writing syn values on packages and bottles a real help.

I've also discovered Alpen Light bars today. I had an immense brekkie of Vanilla Muller, banana and summer fruits ALB today.

I've also bought the choc/fudge ones and plan to have one broken in a Banana/Custard Muller. I'm hoping it's a bit like banoffee pie without the cals. I'm sure I read one lady had micro-zapped one of the choc/fudge bars which I'll try.

I do find the magazines very helpful too.

That's all for the mo, and thank you all gain. You're all superstars. :flowers:

Hi Blond Moments, Welcome to the forum.

You certainly are in the right place for lots of help and encouragement! Hope you will get a diary going too..it's a great help in being able to keep track of everything, but I'm sure you know that if you have been reading all the diaries on here....lol!

Good idea about marking stuff so you don't have to keep looking it up...can get quite irksome otherwise.

Lots of peeps on here doing things on their own and with the help of minimins it's a sure winner...
All the best to you .....:)

Hello and welcome!! This place is great for support, and there are some very inspiring and heartwarming stories as you said! :)

Hello and welcome :) Am new here too, have no idea what diet i'll use if any but this place is really great place to read about all the different options

Slimming World diet looks good :)

HI blossums :)

SW is a great plan , you can eat loads n loads of food on it :D

Good luck with your weight loss journey and keep us updated on how it goes

xx

Back