Hi there!!

Silver Lady

Someday Soon i hope x
I'm new to this forum (healthy eating), i have been doing slimming world for the past month on here and its really not worked i have a huge appetite that i think i have been putting weight on, i also am on medication that increases appetite and slows metabolism. So i am hoping that you will support me on my 1000 to 1200 calorie a day diet which is mainly eating the healthiest i can! :)

Hey Silver Lady! I'm also new here so still finding my way around. I also tried Slimming World for a while in the past, but the Free Foods thing didn't really agree with me, as I have a huge appetite too. I'm calorie counting now too (1000 - 1200kcals), plus working out 4-5 times a week & generally eating better foods. Nice to meet you :)

Hi i find cal counting sooo much better i finally feel in control! I am trying to do it with the weekends off so i will be doing that for 2 weeks next friday so i will see then if my plan is working, cross fingers it does i'd hate to have to cut down completely on a weekend!

That's the same as me, I'm going to ease up one day/night at the weekend but try and be as good as possible!

Back