Hi there =)

atarikid

Hello I'm new here.

Basically I came here to get good honest information tactics and support from people out there thinking feeling and doing the same that I am at the moment.

A few basic things I suppose.

I am not 100% sure what I weigh in at Im guessing by the way I feel and my last weigh in I am about 12 stone, My height is 5'3

Past few years have been hard on my metabolism and general intake of nutrients and vitamins, due to being unemployed and living in VERY bad conditions I now have next to no metabolism and my body went into starvation mode and just hung onto every bit of weight it could, very quickly. Leaving me fat in places i didnt know could get fat and horrific stretch marks to boot.

My life has changed now I can afford to eat more than 3 times a week. I am trying my hardest to forget the life I had, and the one major change i want to occur is from when my past life left me with was my unhealthy starvation weight.

My plan so far has been -

Take multi-vitamins to replace those lost.
Drink more water!!
Eat 3 times a day, break fast lunch and dinner!
Exercise Exercise Exercise! (currently I am using Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and Yoga dvds)
Get my Veggies and Fruit in!

My goal at the moment is to lose my first 2 stone in 7 weeks (for my first family holiday abroad)

My plan for this is -
40 mins comprised of level 1 and 2 of JM's 30 day shred per day.
40 mins Yoga per day
Drink 10 70cl bottles of water per day
Get my 5 a day
My general day to day life can be pretty hectic so put some vigorous walking in the mix.
Cutting out Bread (unless its that tasty wholemeal poppy seed one YUM!) Potatoes/Pasta
Cutting out Cheese
Cutting down on Sugar in my Tea/Coffee
Cutting down on my Tea/Coffee ( i drink about 10 cups of tea a day! no joke!)
No alcohol
and the all important 30 mins sexercise a day!

Please Id love it for people to read this through and pick out any flaws I have in my plan or give me some helpful hints and tips to get through this!

Thanks

AtariKid

Well it sounds like a plan but I would worry that it sounds like you are being very tough on yourself. I would also worry that 2 stone in 7 weeks is a LOT for someone to lose, especially as at 12st you're not massive. I understand your motivation but I worry you would be setting yourself up for disappointment. Either way good luck and if you manage it congrats. Btw...I'm not saying it's not possible, I don't know how your body works, how determined you are, it just sounds extreme to me.

Back