Hi there

equi

Hello, i have just joined MiniMins. I have been looking for a good forum about SW for ages and hopefully this is the one!

I am currently on my 5th week and have lost 8lbs so far this time and about 10lbs from my biggest.

I have done SW a lot of times and gave up but i'm taking it slow this time and aiming to change my life not just my weight.

I might as well get the bad photo out of the way, this is me at my biggest of about 16st 12lb:
28617_511506083944_339300230_468272_1484858_n.jpg

The first time i saw this photo which was on FaceBook i cried my eyes out. I know my friends laughed about it too as there were odd messages on it and noone was saying what they were laughing at.

I never want to feel that way again and i hope i am on the right track this time.

Hi Equi, welcome to minimins :D Are you doing SW at home or are you at a group? You've made a great start, good luck with your ongoing weightloss xxx

Hi, i'm going to group. I just wouldn't be motivated at all at home. I am the weigher at group also *waits for hate mail:p* so that gives me a bit of incentive i suppose.

The raffle lady is very important! How else would the numbers get done! :)

Back