1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tinamary, 19 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Tinamary

Tinamary New Member

Hi, I started a diet yesterday. I am not following any particular plan at the moment just trying to eat less rubbish, cut portion sizes and move more. I have 3stone and 5lbs to lose to get to the target weight I want. I am trying to stay positive as I am an emotional eater but I feel very negative about myself right now. I hope to get advice from fellow dieters on this website and if I can give any advice to others I will too. :) T

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lumina

lumina Well-Known Member

ohh, you sound like me, let's do it together, I joined yesterday and start SW tomorrow :)