Hi There

maddica

Hi,

My names Claire and I'm new to cambridge and this site :p Before I started on Cambridge I used this site to do all my research and found it fantastic. I started cambridge on Sunday and so far so good. Went into ketois today and it felt fantastic lol.

Claire

Welcome to minis and CD claire! I used minimins to do all my research too, and now i'm addicted and proud.

How much have you got to lose hun? Got any goals in mind?

Good luck!
Leah xxx

Hello Claire and welcome! I'm on Day 26 of my CD journey, the results are very enjoyable!

Good luck with your journey, when's your first weigh in? xx

Hi

I currently way 14st 2lb and would like to get down to around 10st, my first weigh in is on Sunday but i'm tempted to get on the scales already lol.

Hey Maddica,congrats on the start and very welcome to minis.
Have you not weighted yourself,i`m a serial weigher,it`s not every time i`m in the bathroom,but not far off!!!!!!!!try not to get into 2 much of a habit of weighing yourself because you will lose inches to.I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and lost 7lb.
keep up the good work
Elaine x

Hi,

My names Claire and I'm new to cambridge and this site :p Before I started on Cambridge I used this site to do all my research and found it fantastic. I started cambridge on Sunday and so far so good. Went into ketois today and it felt fantastic lol.

Claire

Welcome Claire, good luck and I wish you well.

As you will have seen from the site all the guys on the site are very kind and more importantly motivational and supportive (although some will give you an ass kicking if they think you need it!). For almost any question you will have there will be someone who has done it/felt it/tried it etc so lots of advice on offer. Feel free!

Welcome :)

Mary p is so right this site is so addictive...........

Hi claire, everyone is so nice on here, I find it a godsend!!

As for weighing yourself I too am addicted as I now others are! Went to tesco today to weigh (I'm too fat for my scales...they go off the scale and scream GET OFF!!) and have lost 5lb's since yesterday!! well chuffed...just enjoying a oriental chilli soup!! Good luck love, stick with it!! xx

Hi Claire, good luck with your CD/weight loss journey! I'm sure it'll go by quicker than you think. I'm on day 17 and it really doesn't feel like I've been on that long. Maybe that's because ironically, this is one diet I don't feel deprived on. It's great you're in ketosis already, as you probably aren't that hungry either! Anyhow, good luck :)

V

Back