Hi there

Linn

Hi everyone
new to LL and the forum.
I will be starting LL on Wendesday.
Starting cut down and building water intake from today.
I hope to link in with you all oftern to ask for and give support.
You are all an inspiration , I can see it really does work.
be back soon!!

hi linn
welcome to the forum.
good luck for wednesday.
daisy x

Hi Linn,
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and advice here.

I'm not sure if there is a Feb starters thread? But feel free to say hi on Jan starters as we're all new-ish to LL too.

You could even start a february starters thread? Then it will probably get stickied by mods.

Welcome and good luck with LL!

Good luck Linn

Welcome.
I hope LL works for you as it is doing for me.
I think the psychology is what makes the difference.
This forum is also a fabulous source of support. Thanks BL for telling me about it initially. xxx
:welcome2:

Hi Linn & welcome. Enjoy the journey and if/when you need it there's tons of help, advice and support available for you

Welcome Linn! LL is brilliant - it really works! And so fast! But this forum is so good for support. Everyone is really nice and so helpful, and most of us are all starting round about the same time so we get to bounce ideas of each other (although as the weeks tick by I think a lot of us might be doing a lot less bouncing LOL). There's also people like Blonde Logic and Slendablenda who are totally inspirational with their weight losses (to name just 2).
Good luck for Wednesday!

Thank you Jazzy

Well, good luck to everyone starting out. Ths time last year I was waiting to start, now I'm learning how to maintain - and loving it.
:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Good luck Linn and Bigboy!! And welcome to MM's - lifesaver to many!

Linn, just think - if yuo stick to this 100%, you will be SLIM and at your goal in less then 6 months! Woot! How cool is that!!!

Good luck to you both! You can do this!!! And you will be SO GLAD you did! :)

xx

Hi Linn and Bigboy, good luck for wednesday and keep posting on minimins you will find it so helpful and supportive :welcome:

Thanks, sure seems a friendly and welcoming site.

Was supposed to have my Blood pressure check done today and my first meeting tonight, and guess what? Both have been cancelled due to the inclement weather....So I won't be starting till next week now, bummer. Just want to get started now.

thanks everyone

hi guys
sorry it took me so long to reply, taking me ages to find my way around here. Thankyou for all your encouragement.
There has been a change though, I was unsure about the people doing the LL here, didn,t seem professional enough, considering it costs £66 per week.
So I opted for the All about W8 programme, started that yesterday Thursday.
Although i did start very low calorie eating on Monday, that got the headachy stage out of the way.Been doing step arobics on the Wii fit, and this morning I have lost 9lb. AND..I couldn't believe it, Im in Ketosis. so was running round singing 'Im in Ketosis,and gonna loose my fat' :Dto the 'Im going to London to buy the heat magazine' tune. lol so that will be my war cry everyday i stay in K.

Thanks again and good luck everybody!

Linn:)

Back