Hi, thinking of rejoining WW...again

kaynnate19

Hi,

I have done ww many times in the past, i did pro points and had varying success as well as SW and RC. Im currently calorie counting but to be honest i have got obsessed with calorie counting, and fed up with being obsessed :(. So i thought about coming back to WW, i got an email through from WW asking me to re join online with a 50% discount for three months membership. The only thing i found that i was on too many daily points allowance (32) and i was thinking of doing 29 or 26 does anyone know if this can be changed when you join online?

I was thinking of doing ww for a couple of weeks and if i could stick to it i'd join, the reason i thought of this is because ive paid out so much money for slimming clubs.

I just want something to work consistantly but then maybe its my fault that things havent worked out previously. Im going on holiday at the end of August and i was hoping to shift 2 stone, Im on medication that makes me gain weight and increases my appetite and i have health problems that dont help either but i really want this...i think i need to stop stressing lol.

Is there anyone else that serial joins slimming clubs that in the end has had success and has either got to goal or is on their way with ww? Do you think that having the celebs fronting ww has boosted their motivation?

Thanks in advance for replying :)

i am currently going to meeting and when u go onto esource there is an option for u to change ur daily points!
hope this helps luv
x

Hiya,

That sounds good to me! I just have to make the commitment for 3 months to ww now :s

Reading your first post could of been describing me. I'm a serial diet switcher that is getting nowhere. I'm currently a ww member, done sw not so long ago and do rc from time to time but none with great success (my fault not the diets). I thought I would give ww a proper go this time but already having second thoughts as its little things that put me off. For a start got weighed today and my leader had the scales where everyone could see when they where waiting to weigh. This is something I really don't like as I think it should be down discreetly. This with the fact that I'm struggling to lose even when I stick to plan got me thinking about switching again. I really need to stop this behavior as I'm not getting anywhere.

Hope you manage to stick with it this time, good luck,

Dan x

Just incase you were interested aswell if you go onto vouchercodes.co.uk they have a code to sign up for free on ww monthly online instead of 3 months. That means you only pay the monthly amount (about £12) with no registration charge so you are not tied in for the 3 months. It expires soon though but might be worth a look.

Dan x

Hi,

I have done ww many times in the past, i did pro points and had varying success as well as SW and RC. Im currently calorie counting but to be honest i have got obsessed with calorie counting, and fed up with being obsessed :(. So i thought about coming back to WW, i got an email through from WW asking me to re join online with a 50% discount for three months membership. The only thing i found that i was on too many daily points allowance (32) and i was thinking of doing 29 or 26 does anyone know if this can be changed when you join online?

I was thinking of doing ww for a couple of weeks and if i could stick to it i'd join, the reason i thought of this is because ive paid out so much money for slimming clubs.

I just want something to work consistantly but then maybe its my fault that things havent worked out previously. Im going on holiday at the end of August and i was hoping to shift 2 stone, Im on medication that makes me gain weight and increases my appetite and i have health problems that dont help either but i really want this...i think i need to stop stressing lol.

Is there anyone else that serial joins slimming clubs that in the end has had success and has either got to goal or is on their way with ww? Do you think that having the celebs fronting ww has boosted their motivation?

Thanks in advance for replying :)

Hi,

I'm in the same boat as you tried all sorts. Ww worked for me last yr lost 2.5 stone but have gained about ten pounds after getting bored tried vlcd, slimming world and a few detoxs. So i'm back to doing what i do best!

If you have a iphone you can download an app called ultimate value diary. I have always done ww from home never been to a meeting and thats the app i use x

Thank you both for replying. I got an offer from ww giving me 50% off plus another £2 off if I re joined for 3 months again so I took them up on their offer so I'm officially a ww online member...again. Ready to give it my all for 3 months and to see how I go... Fingers crossed my journey will be a bit smoother. I've already planned tomorrows menu which is something I never did before and I didn't even get stressed about which usually I do, so a good day had fingers crossed tomorrow for good day number 2!

Dan have you thought about joining online? At least wi is done in the privacy of your own home, that's really bad that your leader had the scales in view of others, or perhaps you could speak to your leader about the scales being to near the other members? The latest plan I did was RC but in the end the whole thing stressed me out so much and calorie counting as well as stressing me out majorly, frustrated me. At first though I really thought RC was going to work but it didn't help when I gained over Xmas and I now weigh the mode I have in a year, it's so depressing. But I have faith that ww will work for me again. Do you ever use all of your weeklies? I was wondering as when I did I gained... Although different meds and health probs don help lol.

Keep your chin up you can do it! :)

Morning ladies,
There's a thread on here I started doing WW from home its jus helps coz they're are a lot of us who do now!
I wud speak to ur leader about other people being able to see u get weighed I wud freak out! Its my last class tonight before I go it alone and hers is so no one can see it but sometimes I do feel like she cud b a lil quieter about what she is saying!
Regarding the weeklies I haven't found what works for me best yet but seem to lose if I do or dnt have them!
Good luck ladies
Xxxxx

Hi am exactly the same going from sw to WW to fasting to low gi etc etc. trying ww again as out of all of them it fits in with every day life. But am trying to limit sugary foods as once I start I can't stop! Good luck with your weight loss x

Back