Hi, thinkinh about coming back from sw

linzi_lou

Hi I lost quite a bit of weight a few yrs ago with ww, doing it at home as my mum used to go to
The meetings. Ive now had 2 children (3 1/2 and 14 weeks) and I'm at my heaviest at almost 13st. I used to love ww but seemed to platue an get bored/fed up last time I was on it an then it changed to pp. I we t an joined skimming world for a change an did it for a few weeks before falling preg with 2nd child. It was ok, but now I'm looking at loosing this weight and trying to decide what to go with. I've tried doing sw myself thus past 2 weeks, Indus lose well last week but I think I need to go to a meeting. Just not sure sw is the one, everything has to be made from scratch an whilst I don't mind that, it's difficult to always find the time, at least with we I can stick some oven chips in an not have wait an hr for my chips to cook from scratch!

So sorry for going on! What I really want to know is a bit about the pro points as I never really gave it a chance before. I know there's daily an weekly pp, can anyone explain a bit more to help me decide? thanks :)

I just joined WW on Monday. PP is all new to me although I did do WW many moons ago so getting my head round the new way of pointing is taking a wee bit to get used to. I loved SW when I did it but my portion control is shocking lol
I was doing slim and save but dr has ordered me off it so here I am at WW
As much as I grudge class fees it def does help me. Although this site is AMAZING. Good luck with whatever u decide.
P.S I'm on 40 daily points and 49 Weekly so no excuses for being hungry lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I def find ww best diet for me as it controls my portion sizes (i never seem to feel full).

Basically the propoints system goes like this you get a daily propoints allowance based on your stats, that you have to use up in that day leaders say dont go below this amount as will affect your weight loss then you also get 49 weeklies which you can use divided up each day or eat them in one go or whatever way you want. Some people say they loose more not eating much weeklies but i find myself i loose more when i do use them so you will just have to see what suits you.
There is propoints in most food except veg and fruit (some may have points like potatos avacado etc) I have an app for ww calculator on my iphone which i find great rather than paying to buy a calculator at the meetings.

Anyway hope this helps and good luck with it

Back