Hi to all Newbi in the house

Tif

Hi there - I'm a newbi :) Im 28, 220lbs :eek: and miserable as sin (well miserable about my fat!) I was hoping to get someone in the same boat as me to buddy up with to keep me going through this long long journey!!

well Tif to ww,we are all here to help each other.
Good luck along the way xx

Hi Gemma,

Thanks alot! I've got a hell of a way to go but i hope to stick to it - does anyone have any good tips? I've looked at the inspiration thing - i was amazed!! I'm a Veggie too.

What keeps people on the straight and narrow?

Hi Tif,

I am going to be 40 this year and i weight 209lbs. i am desperate to loose the weight but find it a real struggle to keep motivated. I also need to the loose the weight for health reasons. (mum and nan had weight related diabetes.)

so good luck and if you need a chat do not hesitiate.

Thanks Tara - Are you on WW now?

welcome tif, good luck.xx

Welcome Tiff, My tips are make sure you write everything down, and having a goal to aim for keeps me going, A holiday or a party that you want to look nice for etc etc.

Good Luck!!

Hi Gemma,

Thanks alot! I've got a hell of a way to go but i hope to stick to it - does anyone have any good tips? I've looked at the inspiration thing - i was amazed!! I'm a Veggie too.

Its funny how we are all on the same page here....writing what you eat down is ESSENTIAL I would say - its too easy to just forget that broken biscuit (they have no calories anyway, right?) and the odd nibble here and there at stuff.

Breaking down what you have to lose into mini goals that don't seem too far off and giving yourself a non-food reward when you achieve, say, every half stone off.

Good luck on your journey and we will all support you as much as we can. xx

Thanks all - ive got SUCH a long way to go - i just hope i can stick to it!!

Hi there,:welcome:
Good Luck with your weighloss,we are all here to support and motivate each other.
Give yourself mini goals and track "everything" as the other peeps have already said.
Any Q's just ask away.
xx

Hi Gemma,

Welcome, Tif!

At the moment, having a quick think before I pick up food is working for me: "Do I want this more than I want to be thin?" And since I really, really want to be thin I'm eating less and better.

Thanks Tara - Are you on WW now?

yes. i have decided to try it alone just for a month. My monthly pass finishes on the 18 feb, so i will try the month from then, hopefully i will keep losing.

how are you finding the eating plan.

Back