Hi to all (newbie)

Chan81

Silver Member
Hi my name is chantal, I am 29, 5ft3 and weigh 15st 7. I got weighed today and I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I am on one hand scared on other so excited, I hope I can do it, any advice would be much appreciated. Chemist gave me 21 shakes, 7 of each flavour. Well done to everyone on here so far.

best of luck its well worth it

You can do it chantal, towards the end of week 2 it will get alot easier, believe me as the weight starts to fall off you will be so glad you started & keep signing on here it will definately keep you going....best of luck

hi chantal your fairly similar to myself im 26 and 5'3 and was 15st 3 when i started, its not easy at the start but keep your mind occupied while you adjust to it and you will do brilliantly. Im on day 8 and it just feels like the norm to me now.

jen x

Welcome to the forum and LT Chantal.. How are you coping hun? x x

Welcome. Good luck if you can keep at this diet the lbs will really fall off.

Day 3

Thank you all to your kind messages, it's going pretty well so far , so all good:), i can't wait for my first weighing on tuesday and to hopefully start to see my weight drop :)
Hope you are all doing well
Chan xx

hey chan
well done on getting this far and it really does get easier and as soon as you get to weigh day you wont see the weeks flying buy. how much weight do you want to lose aand do you have a target date? x x x

All the best...you can do it!! Stick with it!

Hi Chan, let us know how u got on today.....

Hi to all , hope everyone is doing well, I got weighed today and ive lost 10lbs yay so happy , thank you all for your support

start weight 15st 7lbs & would like to lose 5st 7lbs by 1/06/11
week 1 -10 lbs
week 2
week 3
week 4
week 5
week 6
week 7
week 8
week 9
week 10

Well done Chan!! What a fantastic incentive to carry on!! That is the worst part over and done with... Congratulations hun x x x

well done chick x x x

fabulous loss Chan...I'm sure you are looking forward to the next WI!:D

Hi to all wohoo got weighed this week on Tuesday and i've lost another 6 pounds yay, wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

week 1 -10 lbs
week 2 - 6 lbs
week 3
week 4
week 5
week 6
week 7
week 8
week 9

Fantastic Chan, particularly so at this time of year with all the temptations around x

Just want to wish everyone a happy new year and all the best for 2011 :)
week 1 -10 lbs
week 2 - 6 lbs
week 3 - 4 lbs pretty good to say i ate on xmas eve & xmas day
week 4
week 5
week 6
week 7
week 8
week 9
week 10
week 11
week 12
#12 (permalink) Chan81

Chan81's Profile Albums
Chan81's Photo Gallery

reputation_green.gif

Hi to all , hope everyone is doing well, I got weighed today and ive lost 10lbs yay so happy , thank you all for your support

week 1 -10 lbs
week 2
week 3
week 4
week 5
week 6
week 7
week 8
week 9
week 10

Wow well done! 20lb in 3 weeks - thats amazing!
Are you finding it hard after eating? Keep going - you are fab!

xx

Back