hi to all slimfasters.

dog lover

hi to all slimfast dieters, just found this web site and im intrested to know if i can get any inspiration from people on this site.
I started slimfast 5 weeks ago and this morning weighed in having lost 4lb
which means ive lost 1 stone 11lb in all.
which sounds great but i have about 10 stone to loose in all so i have a great way to go.
It would be good to hear from others who are doing slimfast
any ideas will be most welcome:)

Congratulations on the losses Dog Lover. I have lost 44lb so far on SF and I LOVE IT!!

Well done on your losses. This place is great for a natter or some good tips so :welcome:and nice to meet you :)

Lissy xx

WOW, thats a fantastic loss, well done you.

I love this site, really helps me stay motivated

Good to see you here

Charlie xx

good luck with sf, this is my second week and so far so good. You do need to keep up the water intake with sf, it helps loads. Keep us updated on your progress it sounds as though your doing really well :0)

Hi everyone :)

How much water do we need to drink on S/F?

Well done everyone:)

hi feathers everyone says litres but i am water phobic and am lucky if i drink a cup full a day ,i drink coffee with sweeteners,and i have lost 50lb on slimfast ,its calories that count,not gallons of water,as long as the skin pinch test on the back of my hand is ok ,i am hydrated, see u soon angie x

Angie - in what length of time did you lose the 50lbs in?

WELL DONE!!! :):)

I'm pretty used to drinking 6pts of water a day through doing Cambridge but would be very happy to bring it down to 4pts with S/F although, with these "SHOTS" we do need to drink more water :(

hi feathers it has taken 6 months to lose the 50lb and josef has lost 44lb in the same space of time ,god 94lb cripes that looks a lot typed dosent it ,anyway back to the point joe and i have 2 shakes 600 cal meal and no snacks,we have a treat on our weigh in day then we can have upto 2100 cal we have saved in the 7 days , we dont but it is there if we need it to pig out ha ha luv angie and josef (age 14 ) x

Hi soolaboola :)

Well done to you and your son on your fab weightloss journeys!!

Am i right when i say, you have your 2 S/F shakes per day along with what ever calories are needed to make up your 1000cals per day? I notice a few people say 1000cals is too low long term - but this has worked for you :) I know everyone is different...

Do you do any exercise? I'm trying to get a real feel for S/F here,lol, and there doesn't seem to be a better person to ask rather than yourself as you have had a good weightloss using S/F ;)

I like the S/F Smoothies and i like the Choc Shakes!

Back