Hi to everyone

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
Hi guys
Just wanted to let you all know i have just started LT, now on day 4:D. I have wanted to start this diet as like most have tried and failed or have had enough. Ive always lived too far away from a participating pharmacy, but now im living near Newark i can finally do it:D:D. As a bloke doing this, i opted for have the female shakes as your allowed 4, which makes it easier to spread out during the day. Having read all through the support on this website, i cant fail can i?
Anyway just wanted to say hi.
Cya
Jack

Aye aye sailor.

I'm on four women's packs too. Actually cause my chemist cocked up - but still I think I'm gonna stick to that as I get my four a day. You can do the male one and just split up the packs apparently.

Good luck with it mate. First few days are hard - I whinged loads on the forum and very very nearly gave up. Had a Dominos menu in one hand and a phone in the other! But stuck to it and it got loads easier around day five.

For some people it gets easier day 3, some into the second week.

Good luck mate.

Hi Jack - good luck with LT, and no, you can't fail! lol.
xx

welcome,
I am only on day 3, so still feeling grotty at the moment, and without the friendship and support you find on this forum I do not think i would get through.
so if you feel down or tempted just log on and read all the positive posts:)

Good luck mate, hope it's all plain sailing for you! (sorry, couldn't resist the pun!)

Welcome aboard Jack :)

I have 4 bird (sorry female ;) ) packs a day n all - suits me just fine :)

welcome Jack, you will do great

hello and welcome, just get yer head down and stick to it and you will be at target in no time!

WOW Thanks for that, i feel part of the family already!!!:)
Im just so blown away by seeing the amounts you guys have lost so far:party0049:

Cheers Shipmates

Hi Jack (bet you've heard that a few times before)! Just wanted to say you've joined the best forum there is, always someone to advise and give support. If you're heads in the right place you'll get there.

Nice to be with you Jack :welcome:
(all the nice girls love a sailor!)
Seriously, if you're having a bad day or a wobble, this is the place to be. It has kept me sane and on the right path. You'll do great xx :wavey:

Hello sailor! ;)

Best of luck with the rest of the diet, you've already done really well, now keep it up! x

Hello!
Welcome to the site! There are a few men about so you wont be on your lonesome surrounded by women.

Youll do just fine on your weightloss journey, just remember to keep your water in take nice and high :)

Well hello sailor!!!! It's always nice to welcome newbies to the site.

This is the best diet out and the best forum too. They have helped me sooooooo much during my time on LT and kept me on the straight and narrow.

The first week is the toughest but if you can get through it then it defo gets easier and the time will fly - I've just finished my 16th week and can't believe it!

Make sure you drink plenty gradually throughout the day and pop on here whenever you need it or just for the company, it certainly makes the evening go quickly!

Good luck Jack, nice to have you on board.

x

Bonjour Matelot ....i'm sure there's lots of sea men jokes out there but I've not known you long enough !!!

Good luck and see you around x

welcome to lipotrim and the site everyone here is really helpfull and there is always someone here if you are feelin low and need advice

Back