Hi to everyone

Welcome aboard Jack!

Hi there Sailor! Sounds like you are starting with a very positive outlook, so you can't go wrong!
I'm only on Day6 of week one, so I'm right with you.

Good luck x

Welcome to the nuthouse... ;)

Aww bless you all for your nice comments, i cant wait to see that weight drop off, im finding it hard not to pop on the scales every two mins to check the weight (pleasing though it is) Nicki i will post a pic of me in my uniform when ive achieved one of my goals hehehe.
2hourglass - i love the jokes, especially as im a submariner; so whats long, hard black and full of sea men?
cya later shipmates

Jack

hi jack and welcome, good luck on LT :)

Aww bless you all for your nice comments, i cant wait to see that weight drop off, im finding it hard not to pop on the scales every two mins to check the weight (pleasing though it is) Nicki i will post a pic of me in my uniform when ive achieved one of my goals hehehe.
2hourglass - i love the jokes, especially as im a submariner; so whats long, hard black and full of sea men?
cya later shipmates

Jack

'That'll be a submarine then - boom boom !!' Can you be a pretend pirate 'cause there's loads of references I can use then ??

P.S Two of my fave films are hunt for Red October (only one ping Vasille) and Crimson Tide (hmmm Denzel)

Good luck x:D

:welcome: mate and good luck. I'm on the 2 shakes myself and just splitting them.

Back